I miss my boyfriend

At some point in most teenage girl's life they will be hurt by a boy. Some get hurt more than others as is the case with me. My name is Rachel Wilson. I'm 19 years old and already I have had 3 bad breakups. First there is Ryan. My "first love" we were like two peas in a pod. Until I found out he planned to dump me and shatter my heart into a million shard's, boys are so stupid. I got rid of him before he could dump me. He always wore this ring on his index finger. I decided to keep it as a souvenir, for good luck.

Next was Jack, he came along attempting to console me after I lost Ryan, he tried to be my shoulder to cry on. Foolishly I believed him when he said he would never hurt me. I began to trust him, I told him all my secrets. The next day I found him talking to other girls, bye-bye Jack. Not once did I miss that snivelling little rat. Even after he was talking to other girls when I got rid of him he still cried like a baby. Strangely enough after he was.. gone his other girl friends seemed to pop up everywhere, jealous much? Jack had this small tattoo of a four leaf clover, I always liked it. Another good luck souvenir I guess.

The most recent boyfriend was Lee. The best and worst thing to ever happen to me. We were a perfect couple, inseparable, we knew each other's secrets but when it went downhill it happened so rapidly. The break down started when he began calling me crazy. It was humiliating, first he only said it to me then he started telling other people. My perfect boyfriend shouting from the rooftops that I was crazy. The thing that pushed me entirely over the edge was when I found him talking to the same girls as jack. Can you believe it? Why do they keep interfering with my boyfriends? Anyway lee was the most difficult to get rid of, he was tall and so handsome. Eventually he was gone like the rest. That's what he gets for calling me names. I used to love his eyes, I spent some much time drawing them over and over again. I know people say that you should let go of things like that although I decided to keep them. Add them to the collection.

This brings me to just now. I have a new love. He makes me happy, or at least he did for a while but now, now things have changed. The dank air radiated around his body. The repulsive odour inched its way into his nostrils whilst the cold stone he lay upon sent shivers up his spine. Where was he? Croaked whimpers escaped his crumpled body and echoed against the concrete. "Please, Rachel" From the balcony above I watched as he squirmed, just like the worm he was. How dare he cry for help after the ordeal he put me through. He deserves this. He hurt me. As the metallic stench of blood plagued my nostrils, I reminisced as to how we got here. After Lee I spent a lot of time on my own, thinking about my previous mistakes, wondering if I could ever be happy. I felt trapped in a web of heartbreak, in which I could not be freed. Wallowing in self-pity I glared at my phone. As if by some sort of magic a message popped up. I knew it wasn't going to be from any of my exes, it was someone new. Sean brown. Did I know that name? Not yet anyway. It always starts like this, an innocent message from a new boy, I begin to open up to him and start to gain feelings for him. Then he hurts me. A vicious cycle in which I cannot break free from.

The same happened with Sean, we were happy until one night when he was at my house. I think it was maybe the souvenirs that I kept from my exes that freaked him out. Boys are so immature, becoming jealous over some memoirs, pathetic. The boy who once looked at me with love turned to me with fear in his eyes. A horrified look across his face he spit his words at me. Calling me a psychopath, disgusting, deluded! All this over some little keepsakes. I wasn't quite ready to get rid of Sean yet, there was so much hope left for us, we could make it work.

Now he is in my basement, this way I can talk to him, make him understand how much I care for him. It's not my fault that he hit his head on the way down. Accidents happen. He has awoken now. His clear blue pools for eyes were filled with tears ready to overflow. As he pleaded with me I could not see past those words he spat at me. He didn't deserve my forgiveness yet I couldn't just leave him. Maybe we could stay together down here, forever. Upstairs there is knocking at the door. Loud knocking, someone is shouting. "HELP IM DOWN HERE SOMEONE HELP" Why is everything moving so quickly? People are rushing down the stairs, the girls, the ones the men I loved seemed to devote their time to, what were they doing here? I must protect myself from them, an urging rush of anger flushes through my body as I reach for the object nearest to me, a hammer, why is there blood all over it? Streaming down my hands, where is it all coming from? Someone is screaming, wailing and pleading. Bodies engulf me pinning me to the cold stone floor. Slowly I drift out of consciousness, the last thing I catch a glimpse of is my gorgeous Sean. Oh h-how I love him.

They said I am a monster. A psychopath. They say they watched me for months. That I cannot grasp reality. They just haven't met my ex-boyfriends, if they had they would know how much I have been through.

I pleaded with them to let me get my souvenirs from home, I need them. They said they already took them, but they can't give them to me. Evidence for something? I hear the men in white lab coats talking, saying my home was infested with bugs that those investigating could not see in front of them due to how bad it was. My house is lovely. It reminds me of my past.

In court they mentioned my exes, I never really listened. They only spoke lies anyway. Cruel words were used. Absurd assumptions. I got to see photos of my souvenirs which was nice. "Amputated body parts had been taken from each of the victims, in total a finger, a set of eyes and a patch of skin with a tattoo were all displayed in the suspects home." Of course these authority figures do not understand the emotional connection behind it. They don't understand love.

According to the doctors I am going to stay here for a while, my internet use is limited, I don't really mind although I have been trying to get them to tell me when I can see Sean, he must be so worried about me now. Nobody understands me here and let be honest, we all have skeletons in our closet.