Crossing roads

Some people just cannot cross the road and god damn it, it kills me, just fucking look before when you set off crossing the roads. I never really cared about how people crossed the roads, I mean I cared when I was crossing them because it was my life, but other people's lives I didn't really care about. It's so simple though, before you cross the roads you look left and right for any oncoming cars and then you cross when there are no cars. Yet people don't seem to understand it and for some reason the last couple of months I have been really irritated by this one guy who I keep seeing crossing the roads at the wrong time.

It was a normal day where i was just doing my own goddamn thing and coming home from work and i work at a garage and it pays quite well. I see little children being taught how to cross the roads and ok i cannot always blame the pedestrians, sometimes the drivers have got to pay attention as well. If the driver is drunk or just completely brain dead from taking drugs then its going to cause some problems.

You lot are now thinking about what the big deal is about crossing the roads and at first it wasn't so bad but there was this guy who I noticed and i don't know why I noticed him. I noticed him crossing the road just him and nothing else. It is like something was controlling my senses towards him and I observed him crossing the roads but i couldn't remember him completing it and then a car came rushing by and just about when the man crossing and the car were going to meet, I was asleep and I cannot remember how got to this point.

Then I showered and brushed my teeth and had breakfast, I have a car of my own but i don't always drive it because sometimes i feel like walking. I am divorced and live in my own flat and I see my little girl now and then. It's an ok life I am not a big fan of children anyway and I do my best to be there though. On my way to work I see that same man again about to cross a road and all of my attentions are fixed on him and i don't know why, It's a waste of time to waste so much attention on 1 stranger who i never knew.

A car rushing by and just about when the man crossing the street and the rushing car were about to meet I am suddenly at work and I am struggling to remember how I got here. It was a busy day at the garage and I was a little distant and not giving full answers to questions, I felt really distracted and I couldn't stop thinking about that man who crosses the road. Why can't he cross the roads properly I mean its so simple, why does he do this on purpose.

I went to a bar first and had a couple of drinks and not too many and after finishing my rounds at the bar, it was night time and I was walking home and that man who i keep seeing and in which he seems to keep stealing my attention all of the time, I see him crossing the roads and he crossed at the wrong time. I shouted at him "Hey learn how to cross the roads jack ass!" and then a rushing speeding car comes by and just about when the speeding car and the strange man crossing the roads were about to hit one and another, I am in my flat and it is deep into the night.

My memory and mind kept playing it over about that strange who keeps crossing the roads at the wrong time, My purpose seems to be, to always stare at him crossing the roads, then i started to think about the driver who keeps speeding. I mean who the hell is driving and yes the man walking needs to learn how to cross the roads but the man driving needs to learn how drive. I wonder where the driver is going and why he is in such a rush and this thought keeps me up at night and I just want it to end really but it keeps on going on.

When i went to the supermarket to buy some groceries i see the same incident happen again and the strange man crossing the roads at the wrong time and the speeding car. I shouted at the driver to slow down but it happened once again and just about when there was going to be a collision, I was in the supermarket paying for my groceries. Then as I came out of the groceries i saw that man again about to cross the roads and then i followed him onto the road and then when the car rushing ahead was about to him and me I was at home. I fried up some meat and some chips and I had my tea, everything felt weird and uneasy and i didn't like it.

I needed to go for a drive and i went for a late night drive and as i was driving around a car raced ahead of me in such a speed and I beeped at him. I then see that man crossing the roads and I shouted at the driver in front of me to slow down but it happened once again and I was in my bed room. I then go outside to observe my surrounding and to just take in exactly what is going on, i keep seeing an accident that should happen.

In the next morning as I get ready for work i spot that man again about to cross the road in front of my house, I then get out of my house and I follow him crossing the roads. He was going to make it this time his timing was right but my timing was just a little way off, but i made it and for the first time i saw that strange man cross the roads fully. I was so happy and I wanted to hug him and say that everything was going to be ok.

I then see that man again crossing the roads and his timing is starting to get better and I made it my responsibility to always follow him cross the roads, my timing is starting to get a little off though as his timing is improving. Weeks by weeks a car is inching more closer to me and his life is becoming more secure. Then one day I followed him crossing the roads and he made it was completely at the right time, it was perfect.

But then I got hit.........

Then I kept on getting hit whenever i crossed the roads and even when i was just staying inside my flat and doing nothing. I would find myself crossing a road and a car would always hit me, and its like he passed on a curse onto me. Then I felt someone's attention and eyes set upon me, she is observing me crossing the road. She noticed me and i could feel her observations and I am going to pass it onto her now slowly as that man did to me, slowly but surely that woman will be crossing the roads and getting hit by a car.