Did boy kill?-Part 4

Much has happened over the past week since I last posted so let me get you all up to speed.

Timmy, Jr., or should I say Bridget S____, doesn't recognize that she is trapped in a 4-year-old boy's body. She does what kids are supposed to do at this age (plays with toys, loves running around outside, watches Disney shows, eats on a routine schedule, etc.). What's odd is she has been speaking like a 19-year-old having a conversation with a stranger at a coffee shop. It has been so hard to explain Timmy's behavior to people (we mostly lie) but it was most difficult to explain it to a shrink.

We decided not to visit the shrink recommended by the hospital. They already were looking at us cockeyed when Timmy, Jr. was first brought into the emergency room last week. We eventually met with Dr. Hamani, an India-born psychiatrist and neurologist that was recommended to us from a close friend, a few days after Bridget possessed Timmy, Jr. Our friend said that this doctor would be sympathetic to our situation. I was not quite sure what that meant at the time. It could have meant the doctor may have not thrown me and my husband into the psych-ward with our son. At least not right away. Truth be told, that was one of the reasons why we waited so long to seek help. It's a difficult proposition to explain to people what we have seen and been through. It's hard not to be skeptical, hell, a part of me is still skeptical that this is just a nightmare and that I'd wake any minute. But I know it isn't.

For the first couple sessions with Dr. Hamani, we tried to limit the details of what happened the night Melvin Nimer, Jr. killed Timmy, Jr. We explained that Timmy awoke from a dream screaming and that he stopped breathing until Timmy, Sr. resuscitated him. After handing him the police and doctors reports from that night (of course omitting the truth of that night), we explained how he has was now Bridget. It didn't take long for Dr. Hamani to know that we were hiding something, hiding quite a bit. We soon found out why our friend felt the doctor would be sympathetic to us. Dr. Hamani came from very deep Hindu roots. After a couple sessions, it did not take long for him to become fascinated with the prospect of Timmy, Jr. being an instrument of reincarnation or possession. And after we told him the whole story, he quickly became obsessed with our case and hourly sessions became hours and daily.

General conversations with Timmy, Jr. (Bridget really), Dr. Hamani learned what we had already known; that she was a young southern girl from Louisiana and that she thought it was in the 1970's. At that point we explained everything we found (articles found about her murder, where she was dumped to die and how it correlated with her nightmares, and about the murderer). She did not let on to the doctor that she knew she was murdered, just that she didn't know where she was but just that she liked us. The doctor felt it was odd that she remembers so much of her past life but nothing about her murder. He was still skeptical about whether Timmy, Jr. was indeed Bridget. That was until he put him under hypnosis.

There are some portals that are meant to stay closed. Sometimes one must venture thru out of necessity. Our necessity was to find out where our son was or whether he ever actually existed at all. We needed to know the truth, one way or the other. I think Dr. Hamani understood this which is why he held Timmy, Jr. under hypnosis more than any other patient in his 35 years of medical practice. Unfortunately, in the pursuit of truth, you do not always find the answers you are hoping to find. And sometimes, the truth is far worse.

The sessions started simple enough. Dr. Hamani had Tim and I sit in another room and watch over his video monitors and listen via speakers. After putting Timmy under, the doctor spoke directly to Bridget. This was unexpected for the doctor since he expected the real Timmy to come out right away in his subconscious mind. As the session progressed, Dr. Hamani started to ask direct questions about the last things she remembered before showing up in my son's body (to which she still has no comprehension). Looking back, I deeply regret that he asked.

She detailed how she was leaving a local drug store when a man in a work van approached her for help finding his little girl. She remembered being dragged into the back of his van and hit repeatedly in the face until she blacked out. She remembered being chained to a bed in some drab mobile home. She remembered being violated in ways, and with tools, that only could have been imagined by the Devil himself. She remembered the scratching and the knocking coming from underneath the thin floors of the trailer. She remembered the searing pain of her legs and arms being broken as he was stuffing her limp and defeated body into that septic tank. And she remembered the smell, the vomiting, the rising sewage with presumably every flush, and her eventual drowning in a sea of piss and shit. All of it, all of the details and emotional throws of indescribable torture, was spoken from the mouth of my 4-year-old boy.

He lied there, whimpering. We all sat there quiet, stunned. All of the details, most of them confirmed in the articles the Redditor's found last week that I mentioned in my 3rd entry, were overwhelming. I had never been so defeated. It was as though this murderer reached out of my boy's mouth and slaughtered a part of me and my husband. But even our devastation from witnessing this interview failed in comparison to what this girl went through and what my son's fragile mind was experiencing again, and yet, for the first time. Feeling defeated, however, could not quell the fear in us when we heard my son scream out, petrified and lonely in his own voice, "Mommy!"

At that point, his body started to convulse and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. I couldn't count how many voices started to spew out of my son's mouth. It was as though dozens of tortured souls were clawing their way out of my son's throat, each fighting to be heard, and each fighting to escape...escape from my son, escape from someone, escape from something...I just don't know what it was. He collapsed back onto the couch, exhausted. I ran to the door to try to go into the room to do something, anything, even if it was just to hold him and comfort him, but I could not open the locked door. Tim yelled out, "Sarah, he is sitting up!"

I ran back to the monitor to check on how my son was doing. Dr. Hamani was trying to communicate with him but Timmy was unresponsive. You could tell he wasn't sure if Timmy was still under hypnosis or not. So to make sure, the doctor started to count down from ten to one and lightly snapped his fingers to end the hypnosis. When he did, Timmy's eyes looked up in the doctor's direction, quickly lifted his finger and started to yell. It wasn't Timmy though, it was Bridget, and she yelled, "No Mister Bob, please no! Not again Mister Bob! Why are you here?! Please leave me alone!"

Timmy passed out face forward and slammed his head sharply on the coffee table in front of him. My husband kicked down the door and we ran into the room. I went to check on my son and found him bleeding profusely from his forehead and nose from the fall. Tim was looking everywhere around the room to see who Bridget was talking to, not that he could have done anything even if he found him. He knew, just like I knew, that Bridget's murderer was named Robert "Bob" Hohenberger and that he committed suicide a few weeks after Bridget's body was found in that septic tank in 1978.

Dr. Hamani has decided to stay with us at our home until we figure something out. I know he cares for Timmy, but I think he needs to see what we saw when Melvin Nimer, Jr. visited us. Something like this shakes you to the core and like I said before, it makes you question everything you think you know. Though Dr. Hamani disagrees with the decision, we are expecting a visit from the priest tomorrow.

It's been a couple days since the doctor has moved in and he has witnessed the night terrors we described. Timmy (Bridget) has also seen "Bob" on five different occasions, each visit is short but they are getting more intense for Bridget, but we have not seen him like we saw Nimer, Jr. I'm convinced this is his way of torturing Bridget.

We have also watched the hypnosis session tapes over and over. We are still unsure of how many voices we heard, even after listening to the tapes repeatedly (a horrible, horrible task). We are up to 23.

In the video footage, we also saw what Bridget was pointing at. It was hard to make out what Bob had in his hand, but like I said, I'm convinced he is torturing Bridget all over again.

The only thing keeping me hopeful at the moment is that I KNOW I heard my Timmy call out for me. That was my son I heard before all of those other voices came tumbling through. I'm turning over every rock I can looking for help. If anyone reading this has any ideas or finds anything in research that may help answer our questions or help put a stop to this, please post below and let us know. We are desperate!