Darkness

(Fun fact I actually I actually have some paranoia. Now it isn't on an extreme scale like in this story, but it's enough for me to not be able to sleep some nights, and not be able to leave my room to go to the wash room when it's midnight. Haha well I've had it for plenty of years now and I think I'm starting to calm down now. This story was basically based off of my suffering I guess. Reading creepypastas doesn't really help let alone making some my self but it's the risk I have to take. So in the paragraph when I explain my paranoia before it gets to a severe level, I actually mean all that I said. Like when ever my friends for example are laughing when I just enter the room I always think it's about me but it never is. Or when I text a girl that I think is attractive and she doesn't text back. I'm scared that she doesn't want to talk to me but it ends up being that she was pretty busy or like had no wifi. Haha it's sometimes the little things. So basically there are different types of paranoia and I kinda have all. So enough rambling hope you enjoy.)

Now I don't have paranormal experiences. But I see things. I swear they are real as real as the device your using to read this. I have become extremely paranoid because of these. It was bad enough before since I actually had paranoia. For example i'd be scared if a group of people were talking and laughing near me. I'd think they would be talking shit about me. Or when a private number called my home phone. I always had this problem, but this just made it far worse. At night I'd see... creatures. You could say monsters or whatever you like but I swear that won't describe these creatures.

These, things, they are wraith like creatures. So basically they look like fucking xenomorphs. They twitch and jerk in the most unsettling ways and tilt their heads like small adorable puppies. Well it's not so adorable wen they do it, it's fucking horrifying. And their, their tails are long and looks like they have an exoskeleton. Actually I think their whole body has one. So yeah my analogy was right they are basically xenomorphs. But different. They have eyes. Some glow white and some are just dark circles. Haunting circles. They have menacing sharp teeth, and their tongues, oh god don't get me started.

They also make an obnoxious but horrific noise. Almost like a grasshopper. Now I have not been able to sleep recently because of these creatures. They only haunt me in the darkness so it's obvious that I don't get much sleep. It's 4am right now and I fucking see one out side on my front porch. I'm telling you these things are real. For you guys sake I'll name them wraiths for these last few sentences I'll write because I think I'm running out of time. The wraith outside just keep on walking around my porch as if it's waiting for me and now that I take a closer look there is more than one.

Looks man I'm just writing this so that the next person that sees the wraiths understands that darkness is your worst enemy make sure everything is lit up when you go to sleep or just become nocturnal if possible. It's too late for me to do this I've denied the fact that the wraiths haunt me for too long. I don't want to turn on the lights, I dorm want to face my demise now so the best thing to do is stay awake until tomorrow morning and set up for tomorrow night. It's so dark inside my room.

It's winter outside and there shouldn't be any insects. So I find it weird that I hear a grasshopper at my window. It's so close that it sounds like it's inside my room. God it's so anno-... oh well to the next victim of the wraiths I hope you don't make the same mistake I did. I think it's time I face my fears.