Hell hound

I'm going to tell you about my encounter with a Hellhound, and how it saved me from something, that was clearly not from this world.

Let's get straight into the story. It was a hot night in this summer, and I decided to go for a walk by myself, as my family went on vacation and it seemed like I wasn't getting sleepy anytime soon. It was already late, about 2 am, and therefore really dark and empty outside, but you could occasionally see someone walking their dogs, smoking some weed or doing other stuff.

20 minutes into my walk, and I was near the graveyard of our city. I acctually didn't plan to go in there, but as I kept on walking, I heard a really odd noise coming from it. I cant explain how it sounded, because I have never heard anything similar to this before. Growing more and more curious, I decided to just go in there and see what is making this noise.

I walked back to the entrance and entered the graveyard. It didn't take long, and I already felt like somebody, or something, was watching me. Only a few moments later, I realized that the strange sound I've been hearing, was the sound of a woman crying, but it sounded so..wrong. I couldn't see her,but I knew she was somewhere close to me.

I'm not stupid, and I definetely wasn't gonna go find her and see if she is alright, just to see a demon or something else straight from hell that would probably kill me. Yea, you might say it could just be a normal woman visiting a grave, crying because she misses the person she came to visit, but her cries were just so unhuman, I just knew I had to get out of there as quickly as possible.

So I'm leaving the graveyard and feel a bit relieved, being away from whatever was there and not hearing the crying anymore. I continued my walk, when I suddenly felt like something was watching me again, I turned around to see a Woman in her late 20's just a short distance behind me. She had an abnormally huge smile on her face and her hair was so black and so extremely long. I'm not exaggerating when I say that her hair was going down to her knees, maybe even a bit longer.

I stared at her for some seconds, thinking that this could be the thing I've heard in the graveyard, and that it followed me. I turned around and just kept walking and making some turns to really be sure she was following me. And of course, she was still behind me, being a bit closer to me than she was before. I looked back and stopped, that's when she also stopped. I got angry, and asked "Why are you following me?" No answer, but her smile grew even wider if that was even possible. I screamed "Whatever the hell you are,I will send you back to where you come from if you don't decide to leave by yourself" and kept walking.

I do Martial Arts, but what chance do I have fighting against something that is not even alive, and win? I wasn't scared by any means, but instead angry. Not even 10 seconds later I looked back,and she was gone, she just vanished. I didn't understand what the fuck was going on,so I made my way back home, not wanting to encounter her again. About 5 minutes into my way home, I saw a dog walking towards me. His eyes, they were glowing red, and he looked way bigger than an average dog would. I didn't see him as a threat, I was just focused on his eyes. As he came closer to me I felt..safe.

This quickly changed, as I heard very loud screaming that hurt my ears so bad, that I had to cover my ears with my hands. I opened my eyes and saw this demon or whatever it was running extremely fast towards me,with an devilish face. She was so loud that I even heard her repeatedly screaming "YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET ME" as she got closer.

I then saw the dog running at her so quick,that he had catched up to her in under a second. The most confusing moment was,that when he jumped at her, they both just vanished. I was shocked and out of my mind. What happened,and how the hell did no one hear all this noise outside? Tired, I stopped thinking and just made my way home, falling asleep on my bed immediately due to exhaustion.

The next day I tried to find out what that dog was. Appareantly, it was a Hellhound. They come into our world to find souls which escaped from hell, to take them, and then bring them back, to were they belong.

I have never told this to anyone before, it just sounds too unbelievable.