My Lucy

My Lucy. Her beautiful blonde hair, her tender soft skin, her blindingly stunning smile. She is a work of god, an angel. Lucy is my girl, my sweet baby girl brought into this world for pure good. She is my everything, my daughter.

My wife had died in a car crash a week after * our * Lucy was born. For 7 years, I have brought her up and oh, how delightful she has been. She has never complained to me, never said nasty things to me, and always listened to me. How blissful it has been for these past 7 years. I can only wish that Chloe was still here to see our beautiful creation. Lucy truly is the most wonderful person I know. She is always there for me, never leaves my side until recently, she had been ignoring me, being rude to me and disobeying my rules. Oh, how I still adored her. Everything about her is was perfect.

Ever since Chloe passed, the house has never been the same. Bringing up a child as a single parent really is hard. Without Lucy having a Mother as her role model, I think it is really starting to get to her, I can see it on her face. I tell her every night that I will still love her no matter what, but she just ignores me. I wish that little brat would listen for once. You see, her mother was sort of the same while we were together. I would always be telling her something, but she would just ignore me and continue on with her life without me. I tried telling her we were meant to be but that older guy Gary was trying to take my Chloe away from me. She wouldn't even allow me to have a kid with her! What a bitch! I had to tie her down that night, I told her "It's all for our Lucy" while I did what had to be done for my beautiful little girl. She still wasn't keen about bringing up our miracle. That is part of the reason why I drove into her car 7 years ago. All I wanted was Lucy. Chloe was an obstacle in my way of seeing my beautiful little girl.

It had to be done. Lucy was mine, and she still is. I hope she doesn't turn out like her mother, ignorant, lazy... dead, but I guess it's too late now. Only 6 days after I threw her down the stairwell and she is already beginning to smell like rotting cheese on a hot day. I didn't want to put her away in the cellar with Chloe and Gary, she was worth more than that to me, she was * my * Lucy. I wish she had listened. I wish she wasn't like her mother. "You should have listened" I say to Lucy, staring into her stitched-open eyes and ghostly pale face. "You are still beautiful. I love you Lucy, forever."