Chapter Fifty

Sorry, I just had to put that here

Sorry, I just had to put that here.  It was too perfect. 

Okay continue now. . .

________________________________________

All morning the wedding crew was walking in and out of Rose's hotel room that she shared with her family. Lilliana, her wedding planner, and dress designer Linda Simmons were the only two who remained a constant. As well as her family.

She couldn't believe how fast this day had come. In the past week, it all seemed to have flown by in a blur.

She was marrying her Prince.

He was her forever.

Her best friend.

Rose was wearing the silk white robe that Kate had gotten her on her bachelorette holiday.  Her fingers danced along the silk fabric as the back held with beautiful cursive writing that was embellished with crystals on every letter and every space of the word 'Bride.'

Rose was grateful to Kate that she had this robe for this exact reason. As it was easy to walk around in and easier to change in and out of her dress as well.

She was sitting in a high makeup chair with a large mirror in front of her. Her legs clamped together shut as well as her eyes. She could feel the bristles of the brush hair sweeping back and forth as they danced along effortlessly. Her makeup artist was working her magic. 

Her makeup artist had been the same from her engagement interview that she had done with Harry and she would remain the same. For that, Rose was happy as she was already developing a close relationship with her. They both had quiet personalities and her makeup artist liked that Rose was easy to work with. 

She wasn't going to do a new eyeshadow look that she had spent weeks perfecting. This wasn't the day for that. Instead, she was going to stick to what Rose liked. Anything to do with gold or bronze eyeshadow.  Rose knew that one of Harry's favorite physical traits on her were her blue grey eyes, so the makeup artist wanted to play on that. She wanted Harry to be able to recognize Rose on their wedding day.

Rose could feel the liquid foundation being blended into her skin seamlessly along with the concealer and powder around the concealer edges to have it locked in place all day. She could feel the pencil and shaping of the eyebrows, the bristles of the brush sweeping on the apples of her cheeks of the blush being applied. She had a small black winged eyeliner that was barely visible and you could only see it if you zoomed in close enough.

"Can you open your eyes now and look up to the ceiling?" Her makeup artist asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah."