Chapter Forty-Three

It was her best friend's wedding today. Ava and Oliver. Rose knew she had to get out of bed, but she felt nice and warm in Harry's chest under the comfort of their comforter.  Rose snuggled more into Harry's chest as Harry wrapped his arms around Rose.  They both felt comfortable and slept for two more hours.  

It was now the afternoon and her best friend's wedding was at two o'clock.  They had talked about Rose being one of the bridesmaid at her wedding, but that was before she became engaged.  After she did, Rose was happy being just one of the guests.  There weren't any hard feelings and Ava was happy that her best friend was able to be there.    

Rose and Harry were both getting ready together in the room that they shared as Rose could hardly contain the excitement for the fact that her best friend was getting married.  She knew that what Ava and Oliver had with each other was true love and she was so happy that her best friend found it with a guy like Oliver.  

He treated her so well and they all got along, which was nice.  Rose couldn't imagine what would have happened if she didn't get along with Oliver, but she didn't have to worry about that and for that she was grateful.  

Rose changed into an off the shoulder blue dress and paired it with a black clutch along and some black Steve Madden high heels that Harry had gotten her as a parcel one year for her twenty-fourth birthday.  Rose also decided to pair it with a blue hat to go along with the blue theme, even if it was a different shade.  Her long light blonde hair was done in soft waves that looked romantic and perfect for a wedding.  Rose decided on having her makeup be a dark smokey eye paired with a nude lip.