Chapter Thirty-One

The first week in Germany went better than expected.  Rose had taken Harry around her home and where she was born.  With Prince Harry and Rose being in Germany caused quite the stir in the media.  Paparazzi had spotted them and Harry was thankful that he had his body guard with them.  

Harry enjoyed being able to see where Rose was born and where her family was from.  He felt like he got to know a whole other side of her even though they had been together for three years.  It was almost as if she was right in her element.  Rose loved being in Germany. 

Rose had taken Harry around Heidelberg showing him her favorite sights.  Eventually they got hungry and decided to eat at a place her family always ate at when being in Germany.

They ordered their food after they sat down, which caused quite a few heads to turn in their direction.  

They had a nice meal and afterwards Rose was getting tired so they decided to head back to her aunt and uncle's house.  

...

They were now at the end of their trip and onto the next.  Rose had no idea where they were going as Harry was keeping it a surprise to her.  Rose and Harry had just finished bringing their suit cases downstairs and were now about to say their goodbyes to Rose's aunt Emilie and Uncle Julian.

"Er ist ein guter Mann," (he is a good man) aunt Emilie said to Rose as she brought her into a hug.  

Harry had no idea what they were talking about, but he knew he would wait until it was just him and Rose to ask her.  

"Ich kenne," (I know) she responded with a cheeky smile.  "Danke Tante Emilie und Onkel Julian." (Thank you aunt Emilie and uncle Julian)

"Bitte schön," (you're welcome) Okel Julian told Rose.  

After aunt Emilie and uncle Julian said goodbye to the couple they headed off to the airport.  

When they arrived, there were quite a few paparazzi taking pictures of the couple and shouting out questions.  

"How was your trip to Germany?"

"You look lovely today Rose."

"Can we get a kiss from our favorite couple?"

Rose and Harry ignored the paparazzi as they boarded the private jet.  Luckily, they had no idea that they were going on another vacation after this.  

"Those bloody paparazzi," Harry said aggravated as soon as they were in the plane.  

"Harry I promise you it's okay," Rose told him as she rubbed his arms up and down trying to calm him down.  

She knew that Harry would never have a good relationship with the paparazzi.  He felt as though they were the ones that killed his mother.  Rose knew though what she needed to do right now was calm him down as he could get angry quite quickly about the paparazzi.  

"Yes, but they ruin everything." Harry said as his breathing started to get heavy.

Rose cupped Harry's face with both of her hands as she looked into her boyfriend's blue eyes of three years.  

"They might be annoying," Rose had to admit, "but are you going to allow them to ruin our time going to wherever it is next?  Don't give them that power, Harry.  Your better than that, I know you are."  Rose peppered kisses all over his face starting at his forehead, both eyes as he closed them, his cheeks, nose, chin, then finally his lips.  

Once Rose's lips met his, he instantly relaxed.  His arms wrapped around her waist pulling her body closer to his and in that instant it was like everything disappeared.  He forgot where he was as their lips moved in sync.  Harry needed her as he hadn't made love to her all week, they needed this alone time for just them.  He knew that when they went back it would be hectic and he would be in the real world.  He never took his time with Rose for granted as she brought out the best in him.  Harry heard a throat clear but he ignored whoever it was as he ran his left hand through his girlfriend's blonde hair.