Chapter Forty-Six

They had a month left until their wedding day and everyone was buzzing with excitement.  Rose's family had flown out and would be staying with her and Harry for the month leading up to the wedding.  She was so happy that they were here as they were a very close knit family.  

Rose was getting ready for her appointment with Linda Simmons.  Her mom and Candace were going with her and this was the final dress fitting before the big day.  She was dressed in dark washed skinny jeans, riding boots, a black t-shirt, along with a cardigan that had fringe on it.  

When they arrived back in England after her bachelorette party she hid the presents she got from everyone as she wanted to surprise Harry on their wedding night and honeymoon.  She never wore lingerie before for him, so she hoped that he would like it.  Rose had her hair up in a bun and was about to leave before she felt Harry's arm wrap around her waist.  

"Were you going to leave without giving me a goodbye kiss?" He asked with a pout.

"I'm sorry," she wrapped her arms around his neck standing on her tip toes and placing a kiss on his lips letting hers linger on his longer than she should.  His arms wrap around her waist bringing her closer to his body.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something," Rose said as she pulled away.  

"Okay."

"I was wondering what you thought about not having any sex until our wedding night?"

"That's still a month away though," he whines making Rose chuckle.  

"Yes, I realize that.  Thanks for pointing it out captain obvious."

"Is it really that important to you?" 

"Yes." 

"Then we'll do it."

"So is that a yes?" Rose asked skeptically.

"For you?  Anything," he promised.  

"Thank you," Rose said with a big smile on her face.  "I'll make it up to you on our wedding night.  I promise."  She trailed her pointer finger down his chest making Harry look at her with an arched eyebrow.  

She walked out their bedroom door laughing as she threw her head back at the expression on his face.  All Harry knew was that this was going to be a long month.  He could do it though.  Make this sacrifice, because at the end of the day Rose would be his wife.  

...

Rose, her mother Allison, and Candace along with her body guard Sam were all at Vera Wang talking to Linda about the dresses.  Candace was in the dressing room trying on her dress making sure it fit before the wedding.  

Candace stepped out behind the changing rooms and stood in front of the floor length mirror as the three women looked at her.  

"How do you like it?" Linda asked as she wore a measuring tape around her neck.  She was wearing her glasses today as she inspected the dress Candace was wearing.  

"I love it.  I think it fits quite nicely.  It's not too tight or too loose.  What do you think Rose?"

"It looks beautiful on you.  Can we maybe try it on with some high heels just to make sure it won't make her trip as she walks down the aisle?"  Rose asked asked Linda.

"Of course," she nodded her head and got a pair of high heels. 

"Thank you," Candace told Linda. 

When she handed them to Candace she slipped them on her feet and began walking around the room as everyone watched how she walked.  

"Does it feel alright to walk in the dress?" Linda asked her.