Chapter Forty-One

It's been a week since their engagement interview and it was airing tonight.  Harry was pleased with how well it went and thought that all of Rose's answers were well thought out and very true to herself.  One thing Harry loved about Rose was that she was herself and that she was very sweet.  She was more shy and reserved than Kate was and that part reminded him of his mother, but she was also able to be outgoing around those she knew and loved.

She's more shy about meeting new people.

It has been a concern to the Queen and she had voiced them to Harry and they decided that she would start attending the Royal engagements along with Harry to get her used to them. Just like they had done with Kate.

Rose had an etiquette class today, which was her first.  She was a little nervous for it as she only knew what to expect from what Kate told her.  Rose decided to wear a light blue colored dress as she knew her etiquette teacher would be teaching her how to get in and out of the car as well.  She paired it with white high heels. 

"I'll see you later, love."  Harry told her as he wrapped his arms around her waist as she looked herself over in the full length mirror.

"Okay," Rose nodded her head.  "Have fun at your engagement."

Harry had an engagement that he had to attend with Will and Kate while Rose stayed behind to start her etiquette classes.  She was suppose to attend today's engagement but it just so happened that her etiquette class fell on the same day. 

Harry started kissing at Rose's jawline and down her neck as she put her small hands over his.  The mirror made Rose's engagement ring sparkle as it reflected in the mirror. 

Since their engagement interview will be airing tonight she's able to wear it now.

"I love that you get to wear your ring now," he mumbled into her neck.

"Me too, H-Harry."  She closed her eyes getting lost in the moment. 

They both knew they couldn't continue this because of their obligations. 

"We will continue this later, I promise."  She stated as she pulled away from his warm embrace. 

Rose turned around to face her fiancé and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"I love you," Harry told her as he looked into her blue grey eyes. 

"I love you."

Harry leaned forward and pressed his lips onto hers in a sweet kiss before leaving to go meet William and Kate outside to leave for their engagement.  

...

Rose let out a sigh and walked outside as she went to go meet her etiquette instructor.  

"Hello.  My name is Danica and I will be teaching you your etiquette classes."

"It's nice to meet you," Rose told her holding her hand out for her to shake.  

"It's nice to meet you as well," Danica replied as she shook her hand.  

Danica looked to be in her late-thirties and had dark hair as it was pulled into a nice bun hair style to be out of her face.  She was wearing a grey pencil skirt, along with a white shirt that went underneath her grey buttoned down jacket and wore black high heels.