Chapter Ten

It's been three months since the Las Vegas incident. Things have cooled down tremendously and Rose's family has backed off. They realized that Harry made a mistake but that there was nothing they could do about it. They weren't sure that they wanted to do anything either. Rose's family loved that he was still treating Rose right.

Since then another scandal had taken place among the Royals. Not with Harry this time. But with Kate Middleton. She was on a holiday with Prince William, staying at a chateau owned by Lord Linley in France. Kate was photographed being topless while she was still in the house they were staying at. To say she felt humiliated was an understatement.

It was a classless act on the photographers part as the Royal couple surely thought they would have some privacy.

The Queen wasn't quite sure what was happening with all of this bad press but she wanted it to stop.

To make it more exciting there are rumors going around that Kate Middleton is pregnant with their first child but nothing has been confirmed just yet.

Their anniversary was coming up just around the corner on December 10th. It would be their third year together. Rose still couldn't believe that they had made it this far. She wasn't sure what Harry had planned or if they would even get to see each other.

It was always around this time on their anniversary that she had the most trouble with. For their second year anniversary they didn't even get to see each other as Harry had a prior engagement that he had to attend and couldn't get out of it. He had felt terrible for having to cancel his plans that he had with Rose. They were just going to have a quiet night in at the Palace. It was easier to spend it at the Palace than at her place. If he ever were to spend the night at her place and someone spotted him it would draw speculation.

There have been numerous reports of him being romantically linked to singers and actresses. None of which had been true. He was easily, hands down, as far as the world knew the most eligible bachelor. The world didn't know that he actually had someone to come to for two years or that he had someone to call his.

Rose was working today at Vera Wang and as she was a hanging up a wedding dress from a previous client who didn't like it and made it known in an awful way making Rose have a break down, her cell phone rang. The woman was down right mean to Rose. Treating her like a servant when she was only the help. The woman turned heads through out the store making a big scene. It got so bad that that the manager had to come out and asked the lady to leave making sure to calm Rose down.

Rose didn't understand how anyone could be that mean especially when your wedding day was suppose to be one of the happiest days. Even the process of it all.

"Hello?" Rose sniffled.

Harry's heart instantly dropped. He could tell that she had been crying. He wanted to know who made her feel that way.

"Hey, what happened?" Harry asked on the other line.

"I'll tell you later. Is something wrong?" Rose asked confused as to why he was calling her at work.

"Well, I was wondering if you could come by the Palace later on today after your done with work. I wanted to talk to you about a few things."

"Okay, yeah I can come see you."

"Alright. See you later, bye."

"Bye," Rose murmured.

He wanted to talk? Rose felt sick. She knew what those words meant. He wanted to break up with her. She was already having a bad day and didn't think how this day could get any worse until now.

...

Arriving at the same place that she has done for the past two years, waiting for the same car, she finally arrived at the Palace. She felt as though her heart was beating fast. Her palms were beginning to sweat as she wiped them on her black pants. She didn't have any time to change after she got done with work. Her usual work attire was all black, but she didn't mind. She liked that she didn't really have to choose what she had to wear to work and spend hours looking at her closet.

Thanking the driver, she got out and knocked on Harry's apartment door. The ginger opened the door and grabbed Rose's hand leading her in to his place.

"What did you want to talk about?" Rose asked with a shaky voice.

"Do you want to sit first before I tell you?"

"If your going to break up with me, just do it now." Rose replied shutting her eyes tightly as a few tears escaped and fell down her cheeks.

Harry walked forward towards his girlfriend and put his hands on her shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her gently.

"Isn't that why you wanted to talk? To break up with me?" She asked not raising her voice as she opened up her eyes.

"No," Harry shook his head, "come here."

He gestured for her to follow him and pulled her on his lap as he sat down on his couch.

"Why would you think I would break up with you?" He asked her.

"Because I already had a bad day at work and you said you wanted to talk."

"What happened at work?" Harry asked.

"I'll tell you later," Rose promised placing her small hands on the back of his neck. She placed a chaste kiss on his neck as well before looking back up at him.

"I wanted to talk to you about our anniversary." He stated.

"Okay," Rose trailed off. She wasn't sure where he was going with this.

"I want to take you on a holiday and I wanted to know what you thought about that."

"What if someone sees us together Harry? This is a bad idea. A really, really bad idea." Rose answered back.

"Rose we have been dating for two years, almost three. I think it's time that everyone knows now."

"Are you sure?" Rose asked skeptically.

She couldn't help it. This was all she had ever known in their relationship. So the fact that they could actually be spotted was almost calming to her.  She had no idea that he had these thoughts. It was the calm before the storm.

"One hundred percent sure." Harry promised her.

"I love you," Rose said to him.

"I love you too."

Rose smashed her lips onto his as they moved in sync completely forgetting her bad day at work. Leading her to his bedroom as they stripped of their clothes they knew that they wanted to spend the night with each other.

She wasn't sure what to expect in the near future. All she knew was that she would be able to face it with Harry. Together.

_________________________

Hope your liking it so far! What do you think of that lady who Rose helped at work and how she thought Harry was breaking up with her?

Does anyone remember when the Royal family announced Kate and William expecting their first child? I haven't been able to find anything :(.

READ. LIKE. COMMENT :)