Chapter Thirty-Two

Harry woke up as he saw the sun seep through the curtains.  He groaned not wanting to wake up yet as he was extremely tired.  They had gone to sleep in the early morning.  They were covered with only the white sheet that shielded their naked bodies.  He had a satisfied smile on his face as he thought back to last night.  Getting out of bed, he got a pair of boxers out of his suit case and put them on as well as some pants.  Applying some deodorant along with finding a button down white shirt and rolling the sleeves up.  

Harry wanted to treat Rose on this trip and surprise her with gifts.  As he was rummaging through his suit case he got his tooth brush and tooth paste and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.  He spread the tooth paste on his tooth brush and turned on the water in the sink to get his tooth brush wet and began to brush his teeth.  

After he got done brushing he rinsed his mouth with the water swishing it and then spit it out then cleaned his mouth dry with a wash cloth.  Walking back in the bedroom he saw that Rose was still asleep.  Tucking a strand of hair that was on her face behind her ear, Harry kissed her lips making Rose groan.  She didn't want to be woken up yet and she had such a good dream.  

Instinctively, Rose wrapped her arms around his neck making Harry smile.  

"I have some plans for us today," Harry told her.  

Rose's eyes fluttered open as she looked into his blue ones.

"What is it?"  

"Well I was thinking that for today we could have a couple's spa day?  They can do anything you want a facial, back treatment, or a massage."

"A massage sounds nice."

"Yeah?" Harry asks biting his lip.

"Yeah."

Rose brings Harry closer to her and presses her lips onto his, only to pull back right away.

"You brushed your teeth," Rose dramatically gasped.  

"Yeah, I did." He answered smugly.

He knew how much it irritated Rose whenever he would kiss her if he had brushed his teeth.  But he honestly forgot this morning.  

"Why?" Rose whined.  

"Rose, we have been together for three years.  I think I'm used to your morning breath by now.  I don't care if you have it."

"Yeah, but I do."

Rose unwrapped her arms from around Harry and got up from the bed quickly to brush her teeth.  As she began to brush her teeth, Harry followed her into the bathroom.  

"Do you really care if you have morning breath and I don't?" Harry asked with a chuckle as he shook his head.  

"Yes, I do." Rose said as she finished up brushing her teeth.

She finished up brushing her teeth and wiped her mouth with a wash cloth.  He walked towards her.  He put his hands on her waist that traveled down to her thighs lifting her up on the edge of the sink.  She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Please don't care that much.  We have dated for three years and spent the night at each other's places numerous times.  It shouldn't matter if we don't care that both of us have morning breath."  To add to extra effect he puts his bottom lip out in a pout.  

He knew her and he knew she didn't like seeing him sad or upset at all.  

"Okay," Rose agreed and nodded her head.  

Pleased with her answer, he kissed her.

...

As they both got ready for their couples massage, Rose was actually quite excited about it.  She hadn't had a massage ever so she was glad that she was able to experience this the first time with Harry.  Rose was still tired as they had some jet lag, but she figured she might be able to sleep somewhat during the massage.