Chapter Seventeen

It was now Christmas.  Every year the Royal family went to Church and did the Christmas Day service.  This would also be Rose's first appearance with the Royal family.  She was quite nervous and felt the butterflies in her stomach as she woke up this morning.  Christmas was her favorite holiday and she loved going to Church on Christmas.  

As Rose got out of her bed she noticed a box at the foot of her bed with a card on top and a red Christmas bow wrapped around it.  Reading the note she couldn't help the smile that came on her face.  

Open now.  See you soon, Happy Christmas!  Love, Harry.

As she opened up the box she let a gasp escape her lips.  She had never seen something so beautiful before as she ran her fingers over the material of an Alexander McQueen pleated shirt dress.  No one knew that she was making her first appearance today and they would all be in for quite a nice surprise.  

She also saw a smaller box and opened that as well revealing a hat that is similar to ones that Kate wears to most if not all her appearances.  She was quite excited to wear it and it would be the first time.  It was a beautiful dark red velour pillbox hat by Karen Garaghty.  

Rose had taken a shower last night and all she had to do was her hair and makeup

Rose had taken a shower last night and all she had to do was her hair and makeup.  She decided to have her hair down in soft curls.  Rose brought the first top of her light blonde hair strands into a twisted crown hair style.  She had done this hair style so many times that it was easy for her to do now.  In her eyes it was pretty but yet classy at the same time.  

Rose kept her makeup natural wanting it to enhance her features and not mask them

Rose kept her makeup natural wanting it to enhance her features and not mask them.  She loved doing her own makeup and hair as she found it relaxing.  She almost felt it was therapeutic, it was something she needed as she would be bubbling with nerves today.  

A black Range Rover appeared in front of her apartment and she headed outside locking her door in the process and opening the door revealing her boyfriend and his driver.  She gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Happy Christmas!"  Harry told Rose.  

"Happy Christmas!  Thank you for my outfit, I love it."  Rose told him being sincere and thankful.