Chapter Four

As Prince Harry got ready to go on the private plane that the Royal Family owns.  He was more than excited for this trip to Las Vegas and hoped that he would get to spend some quality time with Rose.  They didn't want to be seen together just yet and had decided that Rose would just take the airlines as she normally does.  

She didn't want there to be any trouble and she had no problem flying commercial.  She was use to it after all.  In a pair of comfortable sweats, a blue hoodie, and some white tennis shoes.  Her light blonde hair is down past her shoulders as she is carrying a carry on filled with her laptop, some DVD's, some of her favorite candies, and a book.  She also packed her favorite hydrating mist for her face in a travel size bottle because her face is dry already but after being on airplanes it makes her face dehydrated. 

...

Arriving in Las Vegas, Rose flutters her eyelids open as she hears the Captain speaking over the intercom.  She ended up sleeping the whole way there as she was exhausted.  This would be the first time that she was going to be in the States in a year as her family had flown out to London during Christmas to see her.  She had never been to Las Vegas before though and she was a little nervous as she knew what to expect.  After all, she was sure it wasn't called Sin City for nothing.  She knew that there were clubs and shows to see from her friends who had gone.  

Harry and his two friends that were traveling with him along with Rose, decided to stay at the Wynn.  It took a lot of convincing for Rose because they would be staying in separate rooms.  They wouldn't dare do anything that could get them caught when they weren't ready.  They hoped that they would be able to keep that up this weekend.  They didn't have to pay for anything as Steve Wynn had said it was on him.  They were very thankful and knew that this would be a fun weekend.   

When Rose arrived at the Wynn hotel she couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful it looked.  She now knew why Harry chose this hotel to stay at.  She still couldn't believe she was staying at a place this beautiful before.  Sure, she has stayed at Kensington Palace before and she loves it there.  But she hasn't been to a place like this.    

As she walked through the double glass doors she got butterflies in her stomach just thinking about how much fun they would have this weekend

As she walked through the double glass doors she got butterflies in her stomach just thinking about how much fun they would have this weekend.  Although she wasn't sure if they would actually get to do anything together, she would always make sure to go out and see Las Vegas on her own.  She had no problem just being by herself and sight see.  In fact, she sometimes liked being by herself.  Rose had been this way ever since middle school when she would get bullied by the other kids.  

Walking up to the front desk she was greeted an older lady with her hair up nicely in a bun and had on a nice sleek uniform with her name tag that read Monica on it.  

"Um, yes, I have a reservation under the name Anderson."  Rose told Monica.  

With Monica looking up her reservations, she started to hear commotion.  Looking over her shoulder she could see a head of ginger followed by two of his friends and some security.  She could see people bringing their phones out and taking pictures with the flash on.

"I feel sorry for them, you know?  It's such a shame that they have to live in the spotlight.  Cameras everywhere they turn."  Monica says shaking her head.  

"Yeah," Rose murmurs. 

It definitely didn't seem fun having all of those cameras shoved in their faces with everyone watching your every move just waiting for you to mess up.  She knew how much Harry and William hated that part of their life, and she hated it too.  Although she had yet to experience that she still hated seeing how they did.  It hurt her to see them both in pain from that.  

Once Monica found Rose's name she handed her room key and Rose left to go up to the sixty-third floor, just like Harry.  Swiping the card in its place and opening the door, Rose's jaw dropped as did her bag that she was holding.  Although she felt as though it were too big for just her to stay in she couldn't be more grateful that the owner of the hotel, Steve Wynn, allowed her this room.  

Walking around each room her eyes grew wide and she couldn't hold in her excitement any longer.  She let out a squeal and checked out every room.  There was a seventy-two inch tv, in the bathroom there was a steam shower, chandeliers, and a wet bar.  

Making it to another room there was a pool table overlooking the city lights

Making it to another room there was a pool table overlooking the city lights.  Running her hands along the edge of the pool table she looked outside the window.  She always loved looking at city lights at night and thought it was always so stunning.  Being able to see the light overtake the darkness in such a way.  

Rose got out her phone to text her boyfriend

Just made it up to my room.  Its gorgeous! x

Not even a few seconds later she got a reply back from him.  

It is.  This weekend is all about fun.

With a smile face, Rose walks over to her bedroom and plops down on her soft comfortable nap for a good nights sleep after brushing her teeth.

____________________

READ. LIKE. COMMENT :)