||Day One||

When we arrived at the Grier residence I was the first out of the car.

"Mia." I said as I opened the car door, she bolted awake and I told her we were here.

"Hayes, you show them the guest bedroom and I'll get the bags." Nash told Hayes and he nodded.

"Follow me ladies." He said with an extremely cheesy country accent and we both laughed while following him into the house.

"Are they here?!" I heard a woman's voice call out and then Hayes' mom rounded the corner from the kitchen.

"So great to finally meet you! You can call me Elizabeth or Liz." She said as she gave both Mia and I a hug.

"Johnnie!" She yelled and a man came in from another room and smiled.

"You must be Ariana and Mia!" He said and shook both of our hands. Then I heard the pattering of bare feet running on hard wood floors and Skylynn ran into the room. She didn't say much but she did smile at us.

"The room is upstairs." Hayes said, which distracted us from his family. I gave them a wave and followed Hayes up the stairs.

"Since you guys are practically sisters Nash and I figured you wouldn't mind sharing a room." Hayes said. The room was pretty big and painted white, there was two beds on either side of the room with white comforters on them.

"This is perfect." Mia said, she's always wanted a white room so I guess her dream is coming true.

"Ari, when would you be able to start filming?" Hayes asked, using my child hood nickname. I'll allow him to use it, no one else.

"Noon?" I said but it came across as a question.

"Perfect." He said and left the room, closing the door behind him.

I have two hours to get my camera equipment set up along with my laptop.

There was a knock at the door and Nash entered the room with all of our stuff.

"Thanks." Mia said and he sat all the bags down, Hayes followed with the rest of our stuff.
Once they left the room we started to unpack.

There was a white desk which I sat my laptop on, along with all my chargers. The camera I'd be using to film everything was my Canon EOS 80D, it was Christmas gift last year and I've loved it ever since.

"I'll be right back." I said to Mia as she plugged in all of her electronics.
I went down the hall in search of the bathroom, it's weird not being in my own house.
I opened a white door and was relieved when I saw that it was the bathroom.

After I washed my hands I walked back to the room, but before I made it to the guest bedroom I saw a half open door. I saw Hayes sitting on his bed with headphones on and just looked at him for a few seconds.

"You can talk to him you know." Nash's voice made me jump.

"I swear I'm not stalking him, I've been standing here for like two seconds." He laughed and ruffed up his hair a bit before talking again.

"Well I know my brother and you are totally his type." I nodded my head awkwardly as an attempt to end the conversation. I shot Nash a smile before turning around and entering the guest bedroom.

~ Filming time ~

Nash had left to go back to LA for a carpet event that he couldn't miss.

"Okay so I'll get some shots of you guys on the dirt bikes first, that good?" I asked as I searched for the perfect angle to sit to record. I sat on a log that was about fifteen feet away from where they would be riding. Tez was still freaking out about how country this all is.