||Day Six; Lies & The Special Spot||

* Ariana *

Yesterday was such a sad day. After filming I went straight to bed, I didn't even bother editing, the episode doesn't need to be put up until tomorrow anyway so I'll just wait.

Since it was 10 am, I decided to get up and get ready. My hair was still silky smooth from dying it yesterday so I don't really need to shower.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Tez as he looked up for a quick second before regaining focus on the tv, he was watching some sports show.

"When Hayes gets out of the shower we were gonna go swimming." He said and I sighed.

"Something wrong? Hair dye mess with your brain?" He asked and chuckled a little.

"Ha ha very funny, it's just that we go swimming all the time and I leave tomorrow so I want today to be a blast." I explained to him and he nodded.

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and looked up. Mia, Nash and Hayes were walking down the steps and into the living room.

"We're going to the spot today." Hayes said and Tez began freaking out.

"No way man! We haven't been there in forever!" Mia and I have each other a stranger 'what the hell?' look and then laughed.

"What exactly is the spot?" I spoke up and Hayes looked over at me, his face relaxed whenever he looked at me, it was strange.

"The spot is somewhere we haven't gone since we were thirteen, it's a lake but smaller, we own the property so no one else can go there. It's amazing." He finished and I smiled.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" I yelled and Nash began laughing and stopped me before I could get up the stairs.

"Its five hours away and my mom would never let us." Nash said and I frowned.

"Yes she would, Ariana and Mia are leaving tomorrow, she has to." Hayes said and then Nash stopped us from being happy again.

"Ariana can't have any type of relationship with you, Hayes, Mom or Johnnie won't let us and you know that." Nash explained and I huffed as I stomped up the room.

I checked my phone and realized I had a missed called; it was my mom. I dialed her number and called her back.

"Hey sweetie! Enjoying North Carolina? I miss you so so much! Is my girl ready to come home?!" She called into the phone.

"It's amazing here! Even though I miss you a lot I'm not ready to come home." I frowned.

"Let me guess, you and Hayes are a thing now?" She laughed a little.

"Maybeeee." I said as my cheeks turned red.

"I'll speak with Elizabeth about your flight, you can always go back. See you tomorrow night baby. Love you!" She said happily.

"Love you too!" I said and hung up the phone.

The bedroom door opened and Mia sat down on the foot of my bed.

"Hayes is talking to Johnnie." She told me and I nodded.

"My Mom is planning our flight back." I frowned and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Wait a second." I said as I realized something.

"No matter what I do I'm getting fired." I told her and she looked at me strangely. I motioned for her to follow me and I ran down the stairs and outside to where Johnnie was working on cleaning the garage.
I stopped Hayes from talking by my voice echoing through the garage.