||Day Seven; I Hate Goodbyes||

* Ariana *

The next day, everyone woke up in the same position as we laid down in last night, it went; Tez, Hayes, Me, Mia, then Nash. We were all pretty cozy last night.

"Hayes you gotta take the girls." Nash told his younger brother as we all slowly woke up.

"Our flight is at noon." I mentioned and Mia pulled her hair up into a pony tail, I copied her actions and let the loose blonde pieces fall in my face.

"Well, let's get our stuff." I said to Mia and stood up, my feet touching the hot sand with every step I took. I threw my bag in the back of the truck and then did the same with Mia's stuff.

"I'll see you guys hopefully in less than a month." I said as I walked towards Nash and gave him a hug, I then hugged Tez and he slapped my ass as I walked away. No, he didn't mean anything by it, he did it to piss Hayes off.

"Dude." Hayes said and put his arm lazily around my shoulder and directed me towards the truck. He opened the door for me and I got in.

"Buckle up." Hayes said when he realized I hadn't touched the seat belt.

"Could we maybe be in drive first?" I laughed and he closed the door.

Mia walked towards Nash and gave him a hug, he kissed her on the forehead and I mentally awed. She then turned around and walked towards the truck. I looked at her and locked the door, I then made a spinning motion with my finger to tell her to turn around and then I pointed to my lips.

She must've gotten what I meant because she walked back over to Nash and kissed him right on the lips.

"Go Mia!" I yelled from the truck, no one heard me other than Hayes.
Mia spun on her heels and ran back to the truck and hopped in.

"Great, I'll never hear the end of that." Hayes laughed and started the engine.

We were about an hour away from the airport and it's only 10 in the morning, we'll be there with time to spare.

Hayes grabbed my hand and I held on tight, not wanting to let go.

~ At the airport ~

Hayes got our bags out of the back of the truck and we both grabbed them.

"I'll go wait inside." Mia said and strolled inside with her bag following close behind.

"I guess I'll see you soon?" I said but it came out as more of a question.

"Yeah." Hayes mumbled.

"Text me." I told him and he nodded.

"I'll figure out a way to get rid of Max so you can direct again." Hayes assured me.

"It's okay, it's all gonna be fine." I told him and then wrapped my arms around his torso and he held me close to him.

"I'll miss you, Hayes." I said to him and kissed his cheek.

"I'll miss you too, Ariana." He replied and I smiled while grabbing my bags and heading inside.

I dialed my mothers number and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey mom, I'm about to board the flight. I'll be home in a few hours." She didn't have to say a word, I knew how happy she was.

"I'll have dinner ready, love you."

"Love you too." I said to her and hung up the phone. I tucked it into my pocket and boarded the flight, Mia following behind me.