||Day Five; Happy to Sad In Seconds||

* Ariana *
I woke up on the couch with Skylynns feet in my face.

Without waking her, I carefully got up and laid the blanket down on her.
While walking down the hall I ran into someone, it was Hayes.

"Hey sleepy head." He laughed and messed up my hair even more than it was already.

"What time do we film?" I asked him and rubbed my eyes.

"Not til around five, you and Mia can go do something if you want." He told me and I gave him a thumbs up, my throat always hurts in the morning so I try not to talk.

I walked into the downstairs bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. My body jolted awake and I dried my face before exiting the bathroom and walking upstairs.

"Mia, hey, wake up." I said and threw a pillow at her, she jumped awake and looked around.

"You scared the shit out of me." I laughed and walked into the bathroom.

"We gotta leave by ten! Call a cab!" I yelled to her as I changed into different clothes. Today I'm wearing shorts with my white adidas shirt.
I walked out of the bathroom just to find that Mia was wearing her black adidas shirt.

"Who's changing?" I asked as we both laughed.

"Neither, let's match." She offered and I agreed.

Mia told Nash to call a cab because she didn't know the address, or how to explain how to navigate through the dirt paths.

"Okay so first stop is hair, then we can go clothes shopping and I really want a new bikini so let's stop there and then-" Mia cut me off mid sentence.

"How do you have money for this?" She asked.

"I'm a director for Hayes Griers show, I get paid." I smirked and she nodded. She had brought money here with her and so had I but it's nice to have other spending money. I never say how much I get paid, I just tell people that Johnnie makes sure I get a cut.

"As I was saying, and then we can swing over to Pizza Hut and finish our shopping day and be here by 4:30." She smiled in agreement and we grabbed our bags and left the bedroom.

"Today is the day." I said to Hayes as I plopped down next to him on the couch.

"Oh?" He asked with a playful smile on his face.

"Say goodbye to my brown hair because when I come back I'll be a blonde." I said as I messed up my hair and laughed.

"And you'll still look just as beautiful." Hayes said and my body stiffened. When he says things like that my whole body becomes happy, I feel happy.
Before I could respond Nash yelled.

"Taxi is here!" I gave Hayes one last look before grabbing Mia's hand and walking outside to the mini yellow bus or taxi, whatever you want to call it.

"How are you?" The guy asked when we closed the doors.

"Very good." I answered for the both of us.

"That's good, where to ladies?" He asked nicely and I gave him the name of the mall and he put it in his gps.

~ At the mall ~

"First stop; hair." Mia said and we made our way to the salon.

I talked to the lady about the appointment I had made about my hair and she told me where to sit.

"Hi, I'm Ashley and I'll be doing your hair today!" A brunette chirped as she stood behind the swirly chair I was sitting in.

"So what are we looking to get done?" She asked and I unlocked my phone to show her a picture.