||Bad News||

*ariana*

four months pregnant

About a week after the little Hailey "pro-rider" incident at the track we've made a decision. And it's a decision I hate.

"All we need you to do is sign here." Johnnie said and I pouted.

"Okay." I agreed and signed the paper. Immediately after I got up and walked into the room I've shared with Hayes for the past year.

"Baby come on, it'll only get better from here." Hayes tried to comfort me but it just wasn't working.

We're moving to LA.

The whole gang; Hayes, Me, Mia, Nash.

Top Grier is no longer owned my Grier. A bigger company is buying it from us and I am no longer the director.

This all happened before noon.

With the feeling of my heart shattering in my chest I decided to lay down. Hayes joined me and began rubbing my tummy like he always does, plus it's relaxing.

"When do we leave?" I sighed and looked at him.

"Our flight is tomorrow night." He told me and I rolled my eyes. I went to get off the bed but had a bit of trouble so Hayes helped me.

"What do I do now?" I asked him, I was clearly frustrated.

"Anything you want." He told me, trying so hard to lighten the mood. But unfortunately my mood couldn't be lightened. I was mad.

"I don't want to do anything else! Hayes that was my dream! That's what brought us together!" I told him with tears falling down my red cheeks.

"I wouldn't have met you if it wasn't for directing!" My voice amplified through the room and he could tell I was being serious.

"Baby girl think of all the possibilities now, you can go do anything you want. It's LA! People do everything there!" He told me just wanting me to be happy about the situation but I wasn't. How could I be?

"Hayes I want our daughter raised here!" I exclaimed and I saw tears in his eyes and he began smiling.

"We're having a girl?" He asked.

"Dammit! I wasn't supposed to tell you." I sighed and then gave him a light smile.

"Yes, Hayes, were having a girl." He hugged me and I felt safe. His whole body was warm, it's light his body heat went through me and warmed my whole body up. A smoked appeared on my face and then I felt a sharp pain.

My smile went away and was replace with a look of concern.

"Mom!" Hayes yelled out the bedroom door and I put my hands on the wall and leaned a bit so I wasn't standing straight up.

"What's wrong!?" Liz asked when she reached us.

"It hurts." I explained and I had another sharp pain. It was undescribable, all I knew was pain, it sent a wave through my whole body.

"Okay just calm down, are you stressed? Is she stressed?" Liz asked anyone who knew the answer.

"Extremely." Hayes said to his mother and Liz helped me lay down on the bed, I then laid on my side and she instructed me to put a blanket between my legs, I guess it would help. It definitely did.

"Braxton Hicks, it's like false labor, a lot can cause them, Hayes go run her a warm bath and get her some tea." Liz told her son and then smiled at me.

When he walked out she began playing with my hair and making sure everything was okay.

"Hey, you have nothing to stress about, LA is beautiful and although you may think your dream job is gone, it's not, you're going to discover yourself there, honey." She explained and I grinned.

"I don't want anything to go wrong, I want life to be perfect." I told her and she chuckled.

"Oh, life is anything but perfect, it's messy, it's chaotic, and you just wait until this little baby comes along. You're going to want to give up, you're going to think everything you're doing is wrong but I promise you it's not, let God take things into his hands, you can't control everything." I nodded, mentally telling her I understood what she was saying and she gave me a kiss on the forehead before she walked out of the room to check in my bath.

She reminded me of my mother, who I missed everyday, I just have to keep reminding myself that she's watching over me and her granddaughter.

"Your bath is ready baby." Hayes said quietly and bed down to be face to face with me.

After Hayes helped me into the bath, I drank my tea and he sat on the closed toilet lit with a pop and we talked.

We talked about everything, baby names, houses, animals, family, jobs, life.

It was so relaxing.

It was something I needed more than anything.