||Season 2||

*Ariana*

I woke up with no body next to me, my eyes opened slowly and the sun hit my face. My eyes soon met Hayes', he was sitting at his desk looking at me, smiling.

"Well good morning, beautiful, today is the day." He said and crouched down next to the bed, he moved a blonde hair out of my face and kissed me on the forehead.

"It's season 2 day." Hayes said excitedly and I stood up and stretched.

"And now it's shower time." He smirked and I giggled. Hayes has his own bathroom so we don't have to worry about gettin caught showering together.

I jumped in the shower and Hayes soon followed.

"Wash my hair." I said and let my head fall back and he began putting shampoo in my hair, it smelled like fruit. I swear I could've fallen asleep right then and there, standing in the shower. When Hayes plays with my hair it puts me asleep instantly, it's so soothing, I love it.

"Conditioner." I said as Hayes rinsed my hair and he put conditioner at the ends of my hair. While I let that sit I washed Hayes' hair.

"Have you ever peed in the shower while I was in here?" Hayes asked me and I began laughing.

"What the hell-" I laughed and almost fell out of the shower, Hayes grabbed my wrist and pulled me back up.

"That's nasty." I finished saying and finally we stopped laughing. I rinsed my hair and got out before him, he sits in the shower for no reason at the end so I just get out and get ready.

I wrapped a towel around me and dried my hair, after that I let my damp hair fall and hit my shoulder.

"Is my camera equipment still in the closet?!" I asked Hayes and he yelled back a simple 'yes!'

I got it out and jogged my memory a bit on how exactly to use it. The bathroom door opened and Hayes walked out with a towel around his waist.

"Come here." Hayes said and I stood up and walked over to him, standing right in front of him he pushed some hair off my shoulder, cupped my face in his hand and kissed me. He used his other hand and I began walking backwards towards his bed.

I pulled at his towel until it was off him and on the floor, mine soon followed.

I'm sure you can figure out where this led.

(I'm not writing smut, sorry🤷🏼‍♀️)

I got up and got dressed, still blushing from the previous events.

"Stop!" I laughed as Hayes poked my back with his feet.

"Come on we have to film." I told him and stood up in my bra and underwear, I stretched my hand out towards him and he took it, I pulled him up and we finished getting dressed.

Today I'm wearing a black flowy shirt from hollister, light jeans with rips in them, I then rolled those up twice and threw on some flip flops.

"So the first episode is gonna be me, Tez, and Jackson out on the lake." Hayes explained as we walked out of the house, I held my camera, ready to film.

We met up with the guys on the dock and I handed them all a go pro.

"Hook these up to your helmets so I can edit cool shots in later." I told them and they nodded, following my directions.

"I'll stay on the dock for now but when you guys want to go out further pick me up." I told them and they nodded.

"Be careful." I told Hayes and he gave me a quick kiss and they all loaded onto the boat.

"Love you baby!" Hayes yelled and waved to me, I smiled and waved back.

"Love you too!" I began recording and smiled as I watched Hayes do stupid stuff.

He did a flip and then Tez followed, he landed on his stomach and all the guys went "OHHH!", knowing it probably didn't feel the best.

After about thirty minutes the guys came and got me and we went out further so the guys could water ski and ride the jet skis for a bit.

"Ariana!" I heard my name get called and I turned, just as my body turned to see who called my name I felt myself getting launched off the boat and into the water.

I resurfaced and saw Nash on the boat, he must have been hiding. Soon I realized that my camera was no longer in my hand and was sinking to the bottom of the lake.

Hayes grabbed me and pulled me back onto the boat.

"My camera.." I said in a calm voice, I was pissed, sad, that camera held so many memories. And trust me, I'm a memory hoarder.

"Nash what the fuck?!"

~~~~~~~~~~
And here's the newest chapter of Hayes.!! Please enjoy! Comment, and tag friends who love Hayes!!