||Day Four; 12 hours of heaven||

I woke up to a white blanket surrounding me like snow and pushed it off of me. Last night when Hayes and I got back with marshmallows we sat around the fire for a few hours before we all went to bed.

Hayes told me not to dress up and to wear an every day outfit for our date so I chose some shorts and a grey hoodie. I threw my hair into a bun and skillfully pulled down the correct pieces to make it look good.

I then went to the full body mirror in our room and took a selfie for Snapchat, I captioned it 'Date day with the one and only'. I then posted it on my story and checked my instagram. Last night I uploaded a fifteen second sneak peek of the new Top Grier episode, the fans really seem to love it.

"Ready?" Hayes asked through the door and I opened it.

"Yes." I responded creepily fast and I closed the door behind me.

"So where are we going?" I asked him and he opened the truck door for me. He waited until he was in the truck to respond.

"Ever ridden a horse?" My eyes went wide and he started the truck.

"No no no no, not funny. Where are we actually going?" I asked him and he gave me a strange look.

"Were seriously riding horses." I twiddled my fingers in my lap and he pulled out of the drive way.

"I just had a really back experience with a horse a few years ago and I've been scared of them ever since." I explained to him and he nodded.

"Time to get over your fear." He said and I nodded, okay with the idea.

~ At the ranch ~

"White or brown?" Hayes asked, referring to the horses.

"White." The owner of the ranch helped me into the horse and I was shaking.

"Everything alright little lady?" The man, John, asked.

"Just peachy, John." I said and gave him a thumbs up.

The horse began to move and I freaked out a bit and looked at Hayes, who knew exactly what to do.

"You'll be fine." He said as he rode next to me.

"I can't believe you got me up at 8 am just to ride horses." I laughed and he flipped his hair to the side so it wasn't in his face.

"It's prime time to go down the trails, the sun is just coming up." We went down a path that was through the woods and then over a hill, I was getting used to being on a horse, not as scary as I remember it.

"And here we are!" He announced and I looked around. We were at the top of a hill, it was all fenced it. The sun was just beginning to come up and it looked absolutely beautiful.

I guided my horse to go to the fences and he listened. I just sat there for a second, breathing in the fresh air. You could hear the birds chirping and it's like you could feel the energy through your whole body. Being awake in the morning is such a peaceful thing.

"I just got the best picture ever!" Hayes exclaimed and showed me.

"Wow!" I said and admired the picture for a little longer before he locked his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"Where to next?" I asked as we headed back to the stables.

"Well, I was thinking breakfast next. How about IHOP?" He asked me and I smiled.

"I love IHOP!" He laughed at how happy I was and we continued to the stables.

~ At IHOP ~
Hayes pulled out a seat for me and I sat down.
The waitress came to our table and she looked about my age, she had blonde hair, bright blue eyes and she was about my height, maybe a little taller, I'm guessing a summer job. She looked like one of those girls that was mean until you got to know her.