||Sunday Funday||

*Ariana*

I put on my red and white striped bikini and Hayes kept staring at me.

"What?" I asked and giggled, moving my hair out of my face.

"You're beautiful." He stayed and I blushed.

"I think I ate something bad last night." I told Hayes and he stood next to me concerned.

I walked to the bathroom and threw up everything I ate last night.

"Definitely didn't agree with me." I joked and brushed my teeth before we left the room and walked down the hallway to get Mia and Nash.

"You guys ready?!" I yelled excitedly and Mia yelled and hugged me, we did our weird girly scream and dance and the guys just stared at us.

"To the beach!" I yelled and ran off the cruise ship followed by my favorite people in the world.

~~~~~
When we got to the beach I got my camera equipment out and immediately got some really good shots of the guys playing football. On days like this I don't stop recording because you can't miss a thing.

Hayes picked up his vlog style camera and began talking.

"Now we're on the beach at the Bahamas, Ari is about to go in the ocean!" My eyes widened.

"No I'm not!" I yelled and ran away. Mia took the camera from Hayes and recorded us. Hayes ran after me and I did everything I could for him not to catch me but eventually he did and dragged me to the water.

I screamed out of fear because the ocean is terrifying and climbed onto Hayes' back and he laughed.

"You got this Ariana!" Nash yelled, then Mia started clapping and I laughed. I reached my foot down from Hayes' back, the water was the perfect temperature.

I let my body slowly fall off Hayes' and was now standing in about one foot deep water.

"I did it!" I exclaimed and threw my hands in the air. Mia and Nash then came running at us and we all were having the time of our lives.

"Hayes Grier!?" I heard a female voice yell.

Seriously?

I thought to myself and face palmed. A group of about five girls ran over to the water, of course Nash and Hayes got out of the water and began talking to them. Completely leaving Mia and I in the water alone.

"Let's go." I told her and grabbed her hand. We walked back over to the beach chairs and laid down to tan.

"I get that we're supposed to be supportive but, I don't know, it's like I'm getting sick of the fans almost." Mia said exactly what I was thinking out loud.

"We just have to do our best to support them, even when moments like this happen. We both know they don't mean for it to happen." I responded and she shook her head.

"At least they try to make it up to us after it happens." She smiled a bit and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

Eventually the boys were done talking to their fans and joined us tanning.

"What are these lovely ladies doing?" Hayes asked with an absolutely horrible country accent.

"We are tanning." I said blandly and tipped my sunglasses down my nose so I could make eye contact with him.

I slid my sunglasses back up and closed my eyes.

*Hayes*

"Mia come here a src." I said to my wifeys best friend, I needed to talk to her about Ari.

"Yeah?" She asked once we were far enough away from Nash and Ariana.

"If Ari is still sick tomorrow could you take her to get checked up? She threw up this morning and I'm worried she might have food poisoning or something." Mia's face softened and she smiled.

"Of course I can, Hayes, I'm glad you're looking out for her." She walked back to Nash and sat down.

"Come on." I grabbed Ari's little hand and dragged her along with me. We stood where the water meets the sand and just enjoyed the air, the smell, everything.

*Ariana*

"Being here makes me never wanna go home." I smiled and leaned back into Hayes.

"We're gonna travel the whole world, me and you." He said to me and that made my cheeks flush.

I love being in love.

____________________
Sooo how are you guys liking the story? What do you guys want to happen?

Should I add some Instagram type chapters into the story? Please comment! And thanks for the votes and reads!