||Shopping Day||

*Ariana*

Today me, Mia, Hayes, and Nash are all going to the mall for a shopping spree. Plus, Nash owes me a new camera.

"So shall we start with hollister or aero?" Mia asked and I thought about it for a second. I felt a nudge on my shoulder and looked at Hayes.

"I say Victoria secret." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Actually yeah, good idea." Nash chimed in and this time Mia rolled her eyes.

"I say hollister, I need new jeans." I told my best friend and we began walking in that direction.

We entered the store and began looking at jeans.

"What about these?" I asked and held up a pair of dark ripped jeans.

"And then I'll wear it with this?" I held up a tight crop top, it was cold shoulder and super cute.

"Yes." Mia smiled and I held the clothes on my arm and we continued shopping.

After spending about a half hour in hollister we jumped over to Victoria secret.

"Omg they have the 7 for 28 deal." I got excited and hurried over to the panties.

"These for sure." Hayes threw a dark pair of underwear in the bag and I looked at them, they were cute so I decided to get them.

I always get 14 pair when I go, I blow most of my money at VS. After I was done shopping my bag consisted of three shirts, two pair of leggings, two bras, 14 pair of underwear, and a zip up hoodie.

Mia and I paid and then we were on our way to get myself a new camera.

Once we arrived I found the exact camera I wanted.

"So Nash, ready to drop $600 on this camera?" I asked and laughed a little. He smiled and rolled his eyes, I grabbed the box and we went up to the counter.

"Hey aren't you Ariana?" The cashier asked, I smiled at her and nodded.

"That's me." I replied and she took out her phone.

"I'm obsessed with your work, can I get a picture?" She asked and I nodded with a smile on my face.

"Of course." We took a picture, paid and left.

When we got back to the Grier's we were the only ones there.

"So ladies." Hayes started to say and both Nash and Hayes leaned on one side of the island in the kitchen. Mia and I sat all of our stuff down on the floor and looked at each other with a questioning look.

"We have one last surprise for you." Nash smirked and our boys handed us both an envelope.

"Plane tickets?" I asked and Hayes nodded.

"Us four are going on an exclusive, all paid for trip to the Bahamas." Nash said and I began laughing.

"You're joking, right?" I laughed and soon realized no one else was laughing.

"Oh my god.." I stopped and smiled, I began smiling and jumped up and down in joy. I hugged Hayes and wrapped my legs around him.

"I love you!" I said and then hugged Mia.

"We're going to the fricken Bahamas!" Mia yelled and I screamed, she followed after me and the boys covered their ears.

"When do we leave?" I asked and Nash checked the date.

"Our flight leaves at 3 am, we'll get on a cruise in Florida and we'll be back next Friday, exactly one week for today." He explained and I nodded.

It was 7 at night right now so I decided it would be a good idea to go look through my clothes and decide what to bring. I'm glad they took us shopping cause some of my shorts don't fit me anymore.

"Babe help me pack." I said to Hayes and he followed me upstairs to our room, Mia and Nash went to their room and we began packing.

"My mom knows about all this right?" I asked my amazing boyfriend and he nodded.

"I told everyone yesterday." Hayes said and I smiled.

I began packing my bag. After I finished I had five pairs of shorts, about ten shirts, lots of cute underwear, three different bikinis, girly things, bathroom stuff and then whatever else I would need.

"I think we're all camping in the living room, we're leaving at 2, it's about a forty five minute drive to the air port." Hayes explained and I nodded.

I moved my suitcase downstairs and then put my laptop and electrical equipment into my carry on.

My stomach started to feel upset and I ran to the bathroom, Hayes quickly followed and held my hair.

"Shit." I groaned and threw up, Hayes took my pony tail off my wrist and he put my hair in a bun.

"I'm gonna get you some water." He said and rushed out of the bathroom, not long after I heard Mia enter the room.

"Girl what did you eat?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't even feel sick, honestly, the nausea is gone." I said and flushed the toilet. Hayes entered the bathroom again and handed me a water which I gladly drank.

"Here, let's brush your teeth." Hayes said and I nodded, I walked over to the sink and began brushing my teeth. Nash then entered the room and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, I'm fine, I swear." I sighed and turned back around and continued brushing my teeth. They all left the room but Mia came back right after I finished brushing my teeth.

"You sure you're good?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it must have been something I ate."
I responded and she smiled, she grabbed my hand and I shut off the light. We joined the guys in the living room and turned on Netflix.

"Toy story!" Mia yelled and we all agreed.

"I'll wake you guys up at 1, sound good?" Nash asked us and we all nodded.

I rested my head on Hayes' chest and began watching Toy Story. Soon I was fast asleep.

~~~~~
Do you guys want Ariana to just be a little sick or something more? 😉 you pick and comment below!

They're off to the Bahamas! Top Grier is in for a treat!