||Healing & Guests||

* Ariana *

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since Hayes has been out of the hospital. Two weeks since my heart finally started to calm down.

"How ya feelin?" I asked Hayes and sat down on his bed slowly so I wouldn't move him too much.

"My shoulder feels better, it's my chest that's bothering me and of course-" He pointed at the cast on his leg.

"My leg." He finished and I frowned.

"Well I know this isn't much but I made you some bacon." I handed Hayes his food and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked and moved some hair from my face.

"Johnnie wants to cancel Top Grier, for good." Hayes looked down and shrugged.

"I guess it just wasn't meant to be." He said quietly and I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"You can't give up, you wanted a show and you got one, don't stop now. You have so much more left to do in your life." I told him with passion in my voice.

"Maybe we can just put the show on hold, just for a little while, until I'm healed" Hayes said and I agreed with him, he leaned on the headboard and I put his crutches against the wall and sat next to him.

"Your mom said something about one of her friends and her daughter staying with you guys for awhile." I wasn't very excited to be saying that; another teenage girl living with my Hayes? No thanks, but I trust him.

"Yeah she said something about that yesterday but she said it wasn't for sure." He stared at me for a second before speaking again.

"Why doesn't your mom just move here? We have plenty of room." I began thinking. Why the hell haven't any of us thought of that.

"I mean, maybe, she has work though." Hayes began playing with my hair and I heard a knock on the door.

"Knock knock, you two come to the kitchen, we have guests!" Elizabeth said happily and helped Hayes up. I handed him his crutches and we slowly made our way downstairs.

"Hayes! It's so good to see you again!" An older lady yelled and hugged Hayes gently.

"It's good to see you too, Julie." He responded. Mia came and sat next to me on the couch and began whispering amongst ourselves.

"The Grier's new little guest is sitting outside on the porch, her name is Jane." Mia said quietly and I rolled my eyes.

"Hayes said something about my mom moving down here, think she would?" I asked her.

"Honestly, your mom hates the house you guys are living in now. Why doesn't she just buy a house down here?" Mia asked me and I shrugged.

"Why do I think we're thinking the same thing?" I asked Mia with a smirk on my face. We both jumped up and ran upstairs to me and Hayes' room.

I got out my phone and dialed my mothers number.

"Mom! Yes I know it's early but listen, I have an amazing idea." I told her

"And what's that?" She asked

"Buy a house in North Carolina! Me and Mia can come help you pack! You can be down here as soon as next week! Mom please, you know how amazing NC is and I know you'll love it. There's plenty of houses for sale in your budget, and your budget is high." I was practically begging her at this point.

"I don't know about all that, Ariana, I have work." She told me and I frowned.

"Mom, just think about it and call me back when you get an answer." I knew that I could convince my mother to move. I just had this feeling.

"Okay, sweetie, I'll call you back after lunch" I smiled to myself and hung up the phone.

"I have a feeling it's a yes because she didn't say no! Now let's go meet this Jane girl." I said to Mia and we walked downstairs and out to the porch.

"Hi, I'm Ariana." I held my hand out and she shook it gently.

"I'm Jane, it's nice to meet you. And you're Mia, I
already know you guys, I watch Top Grier." She said and I smiled, she doesn't seem too bad at all.

After talking to Jane for a little bit, Mia and I went back inside and played dolls with Skylynn.

"Babe?" Hayes asked from down the hall. I quickly jumped to my feet and rushed to the hall. After pushing some hair out of my face I asked.

"Yeah? What do you need? Is everything okay?" I was worried something might have happened; he fell, couldn't reach something, dropped his crutch.

"Yeah I'm fine, can you help me shower?" He asked and I gently nodded my head and my cheeks turned red. Of course I have seen Hayes naked and we've definitely done things but this is just so innocent, it made me feel like a wife.

I started the shower and Hayes rested his crutches against the counter. After the water got to the perfect temperature I helped Hayes carefully take his shirt off.

"Sit." I told him and he slowly sat down on the toilet seat, I slid off his jeans and threw them with his shirt in the corner of the room.

"Socks." I said and took his socks off. He shoved one of his socks in my face and I fell back laughing. I made a gross face at him and giggled.

"That's gross!" I yelled and he began laughing. Then he started coughing and he grabbed his side.

"I'm sorry I made you laugh." I said to him and he finally stopped coughing and he kissed my cheek.

"You're fine." He told me and I smiled.

"Okay now stand up." I told him and he followed my directions.

He stood by the shower and I took his boxers off.

"Now seriously be careful cause if you slip and fall I'll kill you." I said jokingly and he smiled. After we successfully got him into the shower I stood on the side so I would be taller than him and began washing his hair.

"I can wash my hair, Ari, I just needed help getting in." He told me and I shushed him.

"Let me wash your hair." I said quietly with a smile on my face and I proceeded to wash my boyfriends hair.

~Later that evening~

"Let's watch a movie!" Mia yelled as she ran into the living room.

Johnnie, Liz, Skylynn, Julie and Jane all went out to eat and then go to the movies so it was just me, Mia, Hayes and Nash.

My phone began ringing and I saw it was my mom.

"Look!" I yelled and everyone gathered around the phone, knowing this could be the news we've been waiting for. I answered the phone and was greeted by my mothers sweet voice.

"Hi, sweetie!" She chirped and I greeted her back.

"So I thought about what you said earlier; about moving and I'm starting to like the idea. I'm not saying it's going to be super soon but I'm looking into buying a house right now." I began jumping around the living room and yelling happily.

"Omg mom thank you thank you thank you! You're amazing! Call me if you need any help packing!" I said to her and we quickly said put goodbyes.

"Now you don't have to ever leave!" Hayes said and kissed me.

I was ecstatic. My life was finally falling into place.

~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I'm back!! I'm getting back into the groove of things!! There's going to be a big time jump next chapter so I hope you don't mind!! Please tag some friends that love Hayes Grier and would enjoy this story!! Comment your opinions and be sure to follow!!