|| 6 months later ||

* Ariana *

"Mom lets go!" I yelled to my mother, the woman that drags her feet more than anyone I know. Right now we were heading over to the Grier's to have dinner, then Mia and I would be staying the weekend with them.

I should probably catch you up on what's happened in the past 6 months; Hayes is almost 100% healed, which is amazing, Mia, me and my mother moved down to North Carolina, Juliet and Jane were still staying with the Grier's but it honestly hasn't bothered me...yet.

I jumped in the passenger seat and started the car. I turned up the radio and bobbed my head to the music as I waited for my mom.

"Jeez I could've walked and been there by now." I joked and my mom playfully rolled her eyes.

"Mia is already there, Nash picked her up this morning." I told my mom.

OH! And I forgot to mention; Mia and Nash have been getting quite close lately, he's taken her on a bunch of dates and I'm wondering when he's finally going to ask Mia to be his girlfriend. Hayes has been keeping me up to date with the inside thoughts of Nash.

"Babe!" Hayes yelled through the screen of the window and ran out of the house like a little kid.

"Careful!" I yelled at him as he picked me up and hugged me.

"You're not completely healed, quit." I blushed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Happy six months babygirl!" He said to me and I kissed him. I gave him a smile and then walked into the house where the rest of the family was.

"Ariana! I missed you!" Elizabeth said and gave me a hug. It's been about a week since I've been to the Grier residence. My mother and I have been so busy with moving and doing college applications that I just haven't had the time.

"Dinner is almost ready." Liz finished and walked back into the kitchen.

Jane was sitting on the couch and I took a seat next to her.

"How's staying at the Grier's?" I asked her, genuinely curious about how she's liking her stay.

"It gets boring, it'd be better with more girls my age in the house, that's why I love when you and Mia come and stay." She replies and I shook my head in agreement.

"Why don't you come stay with me and Mia at my house? It would be way more fun." I offered and her face lit up.

"That would be amazing! I'll ask my mom after dinner." I walked to the kitchen and helped Mia set the table.

"So now that Hayes is healed up I have an announcement." Johnnie said and Skylynn wiggles in his arms. He set her down and she ran over to me, I picked her up and held her on my hip, she played with my hair while Johnnie talked.

"Season 2 of Top Grier is happening and I want Ariana to direct." A smile appeared on everyone's face, Hayes hugged me and I sat Skylynn down.

"Oh my gosh this is amazing! Thank you so much Johnnie!" I hugged him and we all shared excitement.

After we all settled down we sat down and began eating.

~ Later that evening ~

I was walking up the Mia's old room when I heard talking in the hallway.

"Come on, how is she better than me? Why do you want her? I'm so much better." I heard the voice of Jane, she was whispering. I wonder who she was talking to.

"I don't want you so stop trying." I heard Nash's voice say and my jaw dropped.

"Fine, then I'll just take the other Grier." Jane said and my face turned red with anger. I quickly ran to Mia's room and slammed the door behind me.

"What?!" She asked, knowing by my face that I had some juicy gossip to share with her.

"I just heard Jane and Nash talking in the hallway. Jane was talking about how she was so much better than someone, probably you and then Nash said that he didn't want her. And then after Nash rejected her she said she would just take Hayes." I finished and Mia's jaw dropped just as mine did a few seconds ago.

"This bitch phsyco." I agreed with her and I sat down on her bed, thinking of all the drama that is about to unfold.

~~~~~~~~~~
Drama is coming! Please like, comment and follow!!