||Day Three; Sparks||

* Ariana *
I was woken up by Mia shaking my shoulders.

"What?" I asked as I pushed hair out of my face. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone was awake and Hayes was no longer next to me.

"Hayes and Nash are getting ready, they'll be down in a few minutes. Filming begins in an hour." She told me and we both made our way inside.

"Get ready!" She yelled at me and I quickly jumped in the shower.

After I showered I blow dryed my hair half way and let it dry naturally so it would wave a bit. My hair isn't curly but it does have a few waves in it.
I then put on some clothes; a pair of shorts and a thin long sleeved gray shirt. I then stared at my hair in the mirror; simple, brown. I decided to put it in a high pony tail and pull some pieces down to make it messy.

I quickly grabbed my camera and made my way outside to where all the guys were.

"Hayes, what are we filming today?!" I yelled to him, since he was kind of far away.

"You might wanna change back into your bikini, not just because you look hot but because we're building a pool!" He yelled and then began walking closer.

"Okay sweet! But I'm not actually aloud to be in the episode, remember? I'm the director." I told him and he sighed.

Before Hayes could respond, Nash ran up behind him and knocked his hat off of his head. Hayes picked it up and began running after him.

I decided this would be fun to film so Mia and I found a place to sit and I began filming.

Hayes caught up to Nash and tackled him, Nash tussled his hair and then Tez came over and body slammed on both of them. Tez then saw I was recording and began laughing. Hayes attention was pulled towards me and I stopped recording.

"You're next!" He yelled and began running towards me.

I got up and quickly began running away but since Hayes was fast he caught up. He grabbed my waist and spun me around but I soon felt a sharp pain in my side.

"Ow ow ow!" I yelled and Hayes let me go right away. I remembered what happened yesterday on the boat and lifted the back of my shirt to reveal my bruise, which hadn't gotten any better since yesterday.

"Sorry about that." Hayes said.
Things then became awkward, was he flirting with me?

"It's fine, back to filming!" I yelled and saw that Mia recorded the whole thing.

"I got you two love birds on film!" She yelled and I covered her mouth.

"One; we are not in love, two; were not birds." She laughed as I took the camera from her hand and walked up to Hayes.

"Tell us what you're doing today." I began recording and Hayes began talking.

"So today Tez, Nash and I decided it would be cool to build a pool in our backyard, so that's exactly what we're doing." Hayes finished and Tez ran up next to him.

"We're gonna get some babes up in here!" He yelled and Hayes and Tez fist bumped.

"Hell yeah bro!" Hayes yelled and then looked at me apologetically. Why did he do that?

I decided to ignore it and continue filming.

The guys called someone in to dig a hole in the backyard. Once they was finished they laid out plastic all over it and up the sides, they used hay bales to hold it down. Nash then had the idea to put plastic next to it in a circle formation and surround it by hay bales.

"What's that for?" Tez asked and Nash fixed his hair.

"You'll see bro." He replied.

Once it was finished they filled it up with water. They used three hoses on the plastic part that was flat on the ground.