||Saturday||

So I know in a previous chapter I said Ariana was 16, but for the sole purpose that I'm 18 and would much rather have them all be a bit older. Ariana is 18, along with Mia. Nash is 21 and Hayes is 18 also.

*Ariana*

I felt my body shake but I didn't feel like getting up, I was too tired. I heard Hayes' voice and smiled a little, I felt his fingers brush through my hair and sat there and enjoyed it.

"Ari, it's time to go." He whispered and my eyes opened slowly.

"I'll put her stuff in the car." I heard Mia say and I mentally thanked her.

A few minutes later I heard who I'm guessing was Nash and Mia walk in.

"Alright everything is in the car." Nash said and I sat there with my eyes closed, I felt asleep but I could hear everything.

"I'll carry her." Hayes said, he wrapped a blanket around me and carried me bridal style out to Nash's truck. Hayes sat me down in the back and I opened my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. He put his arm around me and I leaned on him and put my head in his lap.

*Mia*

I looked at Nash in the drivers seat and just admired him, his blue eyes, his long dark hair. A smile crept on my face and I reached for his hand.

"You're so beautiful." He said to me quietly and I leaned over the center divider and kissed his cheek.

This week was about to be perfect.

I looked at Hayes and Ariana in the backseat and smiled at how happy they were together.

*Ariana*

About an hour later we were at the airport. I jumped out of the truck after Hayes and wrapped the blanket around me and grabbed my suitcase and my carry on. Everyone walked into the airport and we sat down in the uncomfortable chairs, we made sure find seats next to an outlet.

Since it was two in the morning it wasn't super busy here.

"We're flight 296, make sure at least one of us is listening for it." Nash said and I nodded, knowing I was just going to fall right back asleep anyway.

Hayes pulled out his vlogging camera and decided to film some footage for episode one of season two.

"Alright hey guys I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend, Ariana, her best friend Mia and Nash. We are waiting for our flight to Florida. We are going on a vacation to the Bahamas." Hayes told the viewers, or essentially the "camera".

My eyelids fell and my vision went black.

••••••••••

"Flight 296 ready for boarding." I grabbed my carry on and latched on to Hayes' hand, we walked towards the doors and gave the lady our tickets. We walked down the hallway and entered the plane, we found our seats and sat down.

••••••••••

"Baby, we're here." I opened my eyes and looked out the window of the plane, Florida is beautiful.

"Alright everyone hop in." Nash said and pointed to a limo that had "Grier" written on the window in white paint marker.

"Off to the cruise ship." Mia said and I smiled. The boys put our stuff in the back and we hopped in.

"There's champagne! Shhh if they ask were 21!" I laughed and popped the champagne bottle just as the guys opened the door. I laughed and began pouring glasses. I handed them around and we all smiled.