||Jane||

* Hayes *

After Ariana went to Mia's room I went to mine and began planning Top Grier season 2. There was a soft knock on my door, I figured it was Ariana or Mia so I just said a simple.

"Come in."

A body entered my room but I soon saw it was neither of the girls, it was Jane. She was wearing an over sized shirt and no pants, just her underwear.

"Is that my shirt?" I asked her with a disgusted look on my face.

"Don't you mean our shirt?" She sat at the foot of my bed, I furrowed my brows and sat my laptop on the right side of me and stood up.

"I think you should go." I pointed to the door and she shook her head, I gave her a confused look and she stood up, her brown hair falling just past her shoulders.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room and Jane put her arms around my neck and slammed her lips onto mine. I couldn't back up, there was a wall, I didn't like this one bit. I heard my bedroom door open and I pushed Jane onto my bed, not wanting her near me.

When I looked up my eyes locked with my beautiful girlfriends, her eyes were filled with tears and her face turned a light shade of red.

"Ari, I swear, this is not what it looks like." I held out my hand to her and she changed her focus onto Jane.

"I hope you don't mind, I wanted the other Grier." Jane stated with a smirk on her face. Ariana's face was getting more and more red with every breath she took. Tears fell down her face and I walked towards her.

"Ari-" I said quietly.

"Let me explain." I finished and Ariana turned away and ran down the stairs.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Get out!! Get out of my room, get out of my house!" I yelled at Jane, the anger was obvious in my voice. My throat began to hurt because of how loud I was yelling.

I ran down the stairs after Ariana, hoping she would let me explain what just happened.

* Ariana *

I ran down to the living room, the Grier family looked at me in shock. My feet carried me out the front door and I ran to my moms truck, I got inside and locked all the doors.

"Ariana please!" Hayes knocked on the window but I ignored him.

It began raining, down pouring actually, within seconds Hayes' hair was drenched.

"Aria." He said, I could barely hear him through the window.

I rolled the window down a crack and was hoping he would get the hint and start explaining, and he did.

"She came into my room, she set this up, baby you know I love you and only you. What happened back there was planned by Jane, you know I would never do that to you. Please, you have to believe me." I began thinking about what Hayes just said and what Jane had said earlier that day.

"I want her out." I said quietly, my voice shaking with every word I spoke.

"I want them both gone." I continued and Hayes began shaking his head quickly. The truck doors unlocked and I looked at Hayes, he was holding the keys the whole time. His arms wrapped around me and I began sobbing, seeing Hayes kiss another girl broke my heart. Even though I do believe him and it truly was not his intention, it still hurts.

"Lets get inside." He said to me and he picked me up like a little kid. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and let him carry me inside, the second the front door opened I heard yelling.

Hayes carried me up the stairs and laid me on his bed, he covered me with his white blanket, which was extremely fuzzy and shut the light off. Hayes laid next to me and I heard his bedroom door open. Nash and Mia appeared with blankets and pillows

"We're joining you, sleepover!" Mia yelled happily and I smiled weakly, Nash and Mia pulled out the extra bed from Hayes', it was one of those beds that had another one that rolled out from it.

They laid down and they turned on cartoons, we watched them all day.

Soon I felt my eyelids getting heavy and they closed.

Blackness took over and I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any ideas for this story please comment them below or private message me! Thanks for reading!