Chapter 1 (light smut)

Yoongi's POV

We finished our show and all of us were exhausted and sweaty. Me and Jimin performed one of my songs tonight, Tony Montana. It was so refreshing to be Agust D instead of Suga for once. And the fans also went crazy when we came on stage looking all badass, thanks to the stylists. When Jimin first came suggesting to perform this rap song with me, I thought he was kidding me because he never ever officially rapped before. I mean he is an awesome singer and dancer, but boy let me tell you... From all the attempts, trying to rap a cypher or else what (even though he was just joking around) I was sure that HE.CAN.NOT.RAP. But since it is Jimin, I couldn't say no to him. So I agreed and we practiced together, a lot. He actually wasn't that bad after I gave him some tips and he got a hang of it. When his part came on tonight, he snatched everyones wig. He was so aggressive with his verse and his voice got all raspy and deep. I was shook and almost missed my next part. I didn't had the chance yet to tell him how unexpectedly good he was. But I can't praise him too much though. I have to keep my "I don't give a shit"-Image up.

Yoongi: "Hey Jiminie!"

I called after him on our way to the backstage changing rooms. He stopped in his tracks turning around to look at me. The other members kept walking and excitedly rambling about tonights show. I walked over to Jimin, who was still panting and his hair was all messy and sweaty from performing.

Jimin: "What is it?"

He asked while slightly smiling at me.

Yoongi: "I thought you would suck at rapping. But you weren't as bad as I expected you to be."

I tried my best to not let him notice how impressed I was. Jimin just looked at me with a blank face and nodded. I felt a slight sting in my chest. For a second he looked sad but at that moment his expression changed into a huge smile.

Jimin: "Wow. I feel honored to get a small compliment from the King of Rap. Now lets go. I wanna get home, take a shower and just relax."

For a short moment a picture of Jimin showering appeard in my head, but I quickly shoved it away to a place in my mind far, far away from my reach. Jimin already walked down the hallway and I finally started moving myself following him. Once we came to our backstage room, the rest of the members were already changed and ready to drive home. Basically they were just waiting for Jimin and me. Jimin hurried to put on his normal clothes, but I didn't care if they had to wait for me or not. I took my time changing into some sweatpants and a comfortable hoodie before I joined the others.

We all sat in the big van from our company and our driver drove us to our apartment we all share. It was already 10.37pm and I felt tired and just wanted to go to sleep. I was sitting in the very back at the window. Next to me was Jimin and next to Jimin was a sleeping Kookie. Jimin was texting someone with his phone but I didn't know who it was. But it wasn't anybody from our group since nobody else had his phone out. Why was I even bothering. None of my business. I turned my head again and watched the city lights fly by.

After what seemed like a few seconds we arrived at our home and two of our bodyguards guided us to the entrance. We all got inside the elevator and RM pressed the button for the 10th floor. He also typed in the passcode before the elevator started moving upwards. I leaned my head back and rested it against the wall of the elevator. I looked ahead and was facing Jimin's back. My eyes scanned down and suddenly landed on his ass. It was so perfectly shaped and round like an apple. I had the strong urge to squeeze it just to see if it really feels as good as it looks. I resisted because the elevator arrived and we all moved out and into the entrance room of our apartment. We all went our separate ways to our rooms. Namjoon and Jin shared one room and Taehyung and Jungkook did too. J-Hope, Jimin and me were the only ones who had their own rooms. Mine and Jimin's were right next to each other.