Chapter 16 (smut)

Yoongi's POV

That was so close... I almost said IT! Fuck! He can't know my feelings towards him. He will probably think, that I am weak and that he has some sort of control over me (*which he already has*). I don't even know if he feels the same way. And my ego could not take his rejection. 

My hand was still inside Jimin's black pants and he was already a mess just by a little touch. I felt his body trembling and my grip on his waist became stronger because he was slowly losing his strength. I slid my hand out his jeans and pushed him roughly onto the bed. He let out a smal squeaky noise pushing himself up on his elbows. His chest was moving up and down rapidly. I walked over to him unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off. He was watching my every move with excitedly glowing eyes. 

Yoongi: "Lift up your arms."

He did and I stripped off his sweater too. He was now only in his underwear, which already had a wet patch from his leaking precum. I scanned him from head to toe and decided to take away his last peace of clothing. His naked body was like my heaven. His skin was so beautiful and smooth and I couldn't get enough of his scent. I could see how badly he wanted me to do something instead of just staring at him. I always wanted to capture his beauty so I had an idea.

Yoongi: "Stay were you are and do not move nor touch yourself, understood?"

He nodded but I wanted to here him say it out loud. I looked at him with an intense stare which he instantly understood.

Jimin: "Yes I understood.... Daddy."

Daddy? I never would have expected him to have this kind of kink but it satisfied me to hear him call me that without me forcing him to do so. I smiled at him and walked out of the room to get the things I needed from my suitcase. Oh yes I came prepared and 50% of my luggage was filled with sex-related toys and devices. After collecting my camera, handcuffs and some lube, I went back to Jimin's room.

On my way back I bumped into Taehyung who looked forth and back between my face and the stuff I was carrying. I just looked at him with raised eyebrows and an slightly annoyed face, waiting for him to say something. He then just shook his head and smiled a little before walking past me. 

I entered Jimin's room and this time locked the door to not be interrupted mid session. To my liking Jimin was still were I left him in the same position and still rock hard. He curiously observed the objects I brought and widened his eyes once he saw the camera. I placed everything next to him on the bed and took the silver handcuffs first. I didn't even needed to say anything before he held his wrist up in front of me. I took his left arm and cuffed it. 

Yoongi: "Scootch up a little and stretch out both of your arms above your head."

He got in the right position and I took his cuffed arm and put it close to the bedpost, swinging the other half of the handcuff around and then cuffing his right wrist. He was now unable to move his arms. I made sure that the cuffs weren't that tight but if he pulls on them too hard they would still leave marks on his skin.