Chapter 5

Yoongi's POV

I was just lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I turned my head to the right to check the time. 3.11am. I couldn't sleep, because my head was too busy processing Jimin's reaction when I kissed him. He seemed so into it and gave me control. It was strange, because he was relieved when our lips touched; as if he has been waiting for it for a long time. But did he really like it or was he just caught off guard and still a little light headed because of his orgasm? I never new that he likes boys, if he even does. Well I never knew I liked boys a few days ago. Maybe it is the same with him? All those questions and unknown things are driving me nuts!

The rest of the night went by slowly since didn't sleep at all. I stood in front of my mirror, looking at my dark circles and tired eyes. I was too lazy to put on make up so I just went back to my room to put on some clothes. We had to go to the studio today to record a new song for our upcoming album. I could already hear all the other members in the kitchen and so I went to join them. I wasn't hungry so I only went to one of the cupboards and took out a cup to pour in some coffee. I didn't say 'goodmorning' or anything and just stood there at the counter sipping the black liquid, hoping it would give me some energy to survive the day without falling asleep instantly. All the others were eating breakfast and talking about some random stuff. They noticed me but knew how I was in the morning so they just kept on doing what they were doing. Only one person looked me right into the eyes. It was like a staring contest, which every one of us wanted to win. I tried my best to look as calm as I could and not let him see how much his glowing dark orbs captured me into a cage, I couldn't escape from. After some time I slowly came back to reality and noticed that all the other members were looking at me and Jimin totally confused and curious what was going on.

Taehyung: "Are you two okay? It is kinda creepy the way you look at each other for 5 min straight now..."

J-Hope: "Yeah... Are you guys fighting or something? Because I also heard somebody slamming a door yesterday late at night."

I was still looking at Jimin, who looked nervous and not like he was going to say something. So I decided to be the one, getting us out of that 'situation' right here.

Yoongi: "I was just mad at Jimin for paying our dinner yesterday evening, instead of letting me do it. So we had a little argument about that after we came back and he slammed my room door. That's it. I am still a little pissed at him but I can't be mad at Jiminie for too long."

As I said that I put my cup down next to me and went over to him, smiling a bit and softly petting his head. Hopefully the others will buy that story. When I looked back up from Jimin into the others faces, I knew they did.

Namjoon: "You get angry because of that? I would be damn happy about free food!"

He said that and gave me a light push with his elbow while smiling at me. All the others agreed with him and everyone went to get ready because we would have to leave in a few minutes.

Me and Jimin were the only ones still in the kitchen and I was on my way out when he grabbed my shirt.

Jimin: "Thank you."

That's all he said in a low voice, giving me a quick smile before he let me go again, also leaving the room to put on his jacket and shoes.

We all arrived a the studio and were greeted by out producer and manager. We had a tight schedule and needed to finish the recording for the song 'Mic Drop' today. Namjoon and me basically wrote the lyrics to the song, which is why I like it so much, besides our outro song 'Her' (also my own lyrics). The song had a lot of rap parts in it, so that during the verses, Namjoon, Hobi and me had the most recordings to do.

Without realizing, 6 hours were over and since it was winter season, it was already getting dark outside. My voice was cracking a little from overstraining it this afternoon. The song was finally done and only needed to be put together properly by our producer. We all went into the car and were driven back home. I haven't talked to Jimin since this morning and it was stressing me out. Once we were back, Jin made dinner for all of us and we all ate together and even I had good laugh when Kookie accidently flipped over his plate with his hand and it landed all on Jin. We just had a normal dinner, as a group and as good friends. With a full stomach I went tiredly to my room, taking a hot shower before I would go to bed and watch some TV.

When I came out of the bathroom, I almost started screaming out of shock. Jimin sat there on my bed looking my startled figure up and down, blushing a bit. That's when it hit me. I was only wearing a towel wrapped around my waist, my chest was exposed and still a little wet from the water. I took my right hand and ran my fingers through my wet hair pushing it out of my face. Jimins eyes were still fixed on my chest and I swear he was about to start drooling. I snapped my fingers in front of him trying to get his attention.

Yoongi: "Yah! Why are you in my room? I mean I am not complaining if you want to go on where we stopped yesterday?"

His head snapped up and he looked at me a little furiously, probably because of my cocky proposition. I walked over to where he was sitting and stopped right in front of him, my crotch at the same level with his face. I looked down smirking a bit at the suggestive position we're in right now.

Jimin: "No that's not why I am here. I wanted to talk, if you can manage that."

He said that and looked up at me which made it even sexier the way his innocent eyes where peeking through his dark lashes. It took all my strength to stay calm and not fuck his pretty mouth right this second.

Yoongi: "Okay then, let's talk. And maybe after that, we can continue with the fun stuff."

I sat down next to him turning to his side a little.

Jimin: "See! That is exactly what I want to talk about. When we are alone, you are all flirty and seductive. And you passionately kissed me and .... and you... did that ... thing at the restaurant. Do you even mean any of that serious or what is your game with me? I don't want to be your little toy, you can take out whenever you feel like it. If this is your intention, then you can get yourself someone else, who is willing to play along."

Wow he was really serious about that stuff. Him being my toy was exactly what i wanted but I also wanted all off him. The whole package. And I also know that he can't resist me when I try to seduce him.

Yoongi: "That 'thing' that I did... I want you to say it. Or do you need a reminder of what I did?"

I asked him slowly letting my hand crawl up his thigh again. He hissed at the sudden movement and his hands grabbed tightly the sheets.

Yoongi: "Do you think I would risk being caught in public if it was just some stupid game for me?"

I whispered close to his ear while my hand was still moving up and down on his thigh, each time getting a little closer to his groin. I moved my head along his neck until I was at his sensitive area. I put a light kiss on his neck to which he let out a small moan and his head fell back, giving me more access. His sweet scent was just so addicting.

Yoongi: "Do you really think I would do all this, pleasuring you, if it was only a game for me?"

I whispered again, reaching his collarbone, kissing and licking it. I was very careful with him and wanted to make it all about him. Sooner or later we would come to the rough things. But for now I need to play it soft.

Jimin had closed his eyes and his mouth stood open releasing his beautiful little whimpers. He was like candle. It only takes a little fire and he is like melting wax under my touch.

I now let my other free hand slip under his oversized shirt, rubbing his chest. I couldn't wait so I quickly pulled it over his head and throwing it on the floor. I stood up admiring his body and soft skin. I could see a tent in his pants and his nipples were hard from the cold air. He looked a the white towel which which was the only thing covering my hard one. He licked his plump lips.

Yoongi: "Do whatever you want with me today."

Cliffhanger Alarm, but it is going to get juicy in the next chapter.... ;)