Chapter 9

Yoongi's POV

Jimin seemed to be ignoring me or trying to avoid me. I saw him going with Kookie and Taehyung to their room after we came back. Everyone was really tense today, probably because of me and Jimin but I honestly don't give shit what anybody thinks as long as I am happy. The only thing that bothered me was that my baby boy was also sad and a little angry too, I just don't know why. I am gonna find that out sooner or later anyways. And I wanna know why he has been so distanced. I am really looking forward to that conversation... And what is he doing with Kookie and V right now? I think he wanted to talk to them... Good that these walls and doors aren't soundproof like my studio...

Jimin's POV

I maybe overestimated my confidence, because I stood there not knowing where to begin.

Jimin: "Well... I... I... wanted to talk to you guys about... Yoongi and me."

There. I at least said it out loud. But what now?

Tae: "We already guessed that. So what in the hell is going on between the two of you? I thought you had this girlfriend? And you never told me... us ... that you are into guys."

I kept my eyes locked on the ground, not being able to look at their faces. Tae didn't sound as mad as expected though which gave me a little bit of hope.

Jimin: "I don't even know myself what this is between me and him. If we are here already then I want to be totally honest with you. I had a huge crush on Yoongi since a few years but always pushed my feelings away thinking it was just something that would go away soon. And it worked pretty well until a few days ago after the concert."

Kookie: "Wasn't Mina with you that night? I heard her come in."

Jimin: "Yes she was. I invited her over because I was horny and desperate after performing with Yoongi on stage. I wanted to distract myself but it didn't work... Then the next day I wanted to introduce him to her ... to ... make him jealous."

I felt myself blush and I felt hot because of my nervousness. I lifted up my head for the first time and saw their faces, unable to read any emotions.

Tae: "So you did now that you like guys for quite a while and still didn't tell us, your best friends?"

Jimin: "I was embarrassed and scared you would hate me or be... disgusted. I am sorry. And I never thought that Suga would like me back. I still don't know how he really feels about me..."

Kookie: "Hey we are your friends and the only thing making us mad is the fact that you didn't talk to us sooner about this."

He came closer and grabbed my shoulders forcing me to look at him and just now I realized that a tear was rolling down my cheek. He hugged me rubbing my back comfortingly and I slowly wrapped my arms around him too, hugging him back. More tears were coming out of my eyes. All the pressure and fear of losing my friends was finally lifted off my back. I could also feel Tae Tae hugging me and Kookie which made me smile.

When we had dinner together with all the others, it was such a nice mood again and I was sitting inbetween Taekook

When we had dinner together with all the others, it was such a nice mood again and I was sitting inbetween Taekook. Everyone was talking with each other. Only Yoongi was chewing his food across from me not taking his eyes off me which was freaking me out a little. I could tell that he was angry at me. And I have the bad feeling that my ass wont survive this night... I gulped down a big peace of my food thinking of it. But there was also a little excitement deep inside of me. He started smirking since he obviously knew what I was thinking about, and I quickly looked away.

I was in my room watching some TV and scrolling threw Twitter, laughing about some funny comments and posts of our Army's. *Ping* I received a message from Yoongi.

————————————————————————
Yoongi
You will come to my studio in 2 min. Don't be late!

Me
Okay

————————————————————————

I quickly replied not wanting to anger him even more. I had goosebumps because of his dominant manner. I switched of the TV and went over to Yoongi's studio. I tried to be really quiet to not be caught by any of the others. With shaking hands I pressed the button for the bell right on time. A second later Yoongi opened and pulled me in closing the door behind me pressing me against it. His arms were positioned on both sides of my head, trapping me between him and the door. I looked right into his black orbs not moving one part of my body. It was quiet and the only thing you could here was my unregular breathing followed by a small smirking noise from Yoongi.

Yoongi: "Are you nervous? Why do you think I called you here?"

He said that and tilted his head to the side a little while amusedly smiling at me.

Jimin: "Because you want to punish me?"

Yoongi: "You are right. But before we come to that I want to have a little talk with you. Do you know why I am angry?"

Jimin: "Because I avoided you today?"

Yoongi: "Yes. And can you also tell me why you did that, baby boy?"

He was right next to my ear, whispering in a dangerously calm tone, that made me shiver.

Jimin: "Because I was mad at you."

His head snapped back and he looked at me in confusion. He didn't expected that answer.

Yoongi: "What did I do to you to make you mad?"

Jimin: "I made you responsible for seducing me and making me almost loose Tae and Kookie."

Yoongi: "And what about you? I forced you to nothing. You could have stopped me. So it would have been you fault too. But you didn't loose them, did you? You also never told me about your crush you had on me."

How does he ... He eaves dropped?

Yoongi: "Have you imagined us being together, me doing this..."

He kissed my sensitive spot on my neck and I moaned at the soft touch. But then he started sucking on that very spot roughly and licking over it after he was done. He moved on to my collarbone and did the same thing. It hurt but at the same time I felt a weird pleasure. I had my eyes closed and head leaned back. He continued this until he was satisfied with his work of art, admiring it.

 He continued this until he was satisfied with his work of art, admiring it

Yoongi: "So beautiful. Just a reminder for you and everyone else, who you belong to. What kind of punishment do you prefer? I give you 2 options: either quick but a little painful or long lasting?"

Jimin: "The first one."

Yoongi: "Good choice."