Chapter 10 (smut)

Yoongi's POV

I was happy he chose the first one because I wanted to do that to him so badly. He has been a bad boy and bad boys deserve a punishment. Next time he will know better not to avoid me. And then telling me, I am the responsible one for his trouble with Jungkook and V? He is still so cautious and overthinking every single move instead of just letting his heart decide for him. I know he likes me more than he admits in front of me. But I am gonna make him show his affection...

Jimin was still a shaking figure leaning against the door for support but I could also see that me giving him those hickeys turned him on. His eyes were almost closed and his cheeks were rosy and not to mention his jeans, which have gotten very tight around a certain area. I just love how easily he gets hard. I haven't even really started yet. I thought for a second and then went back to my big office chair, letting myself fall into it. I made myself comfortable and put both of my arms on the armrest.

Yoongi: "Alright... remove your jeans. But do it slowly. We don't want to rush things."

He looked at me with sceptic eyes before slowly doing what I told him. He knew he had to obey to get his reward. He stepped away from the wall in my direction. His small hands opened the button from his jeans. He was so cute because of his shyness but such a tease at the same time. A perfect combination.

Yoongi: "C'mon Jimin, don't be shy. I've seen every part of your naked body already. No need to be ashamed."

He bit his lip seductively and pushed down his pants to his ankles, embracing his muscular thighs. I had to bite my own lip to keep myself from cursing, showing him what an affect he had on me. He stepped out of it, kicking them away into a corner. Now he is finally going out of his comfort zone. He is enjoying this teasing thing way to much for my liking. I think it is time for his punishment. I patted on my thigh motioning him to come over to me. He was about to sit on my lap, when I grabbed him by his hips, making him lay on his stomach, bent over my lap. He let out a little surprised squeek. I let my left hand run down his back until I reached his underwear. I groped his ass, squeezing it and softly rubbing my hand in circular motions. I let them go down his upper thigh every now and then. Even though I couldn't see his face I could hear his sweet moans.

Yoongi: "Do you like it when I touch you like that? Don't forget that this is still a punishment. I am going to give 10 spanks on this cute little ass of yours. You will count in case I loose track."

He tensed up and held his breath for a moment probably because he is a little scared since hasn't done anything like that before. I tried to relax him by continuing to massage his butt. I then slowly pulled down his boxers to his knees. I could feel his erection against my leg and he could probably feel mine against his stomach. My hand went over his ass one more time before I lifted it up making it come down fast, leaving a red mark on his pale skin.

Jimin: "One!"

He breathed out while letting out a painfilled moan. I rubbed the red mark carefully before letting my hand come down hard on the other side, making his butt cheek jiggle.

Jimin: "Two!"

I was very satisfied with my little baby boy. He is doing a great job right now and he is gonna get his reward for it soon.

The spanking went on until Jimin counted ten, barely able to speak. But at the 5th spanking his moans turned into pleasurable ones. His butt was now a shade of red, which made me want to fuck him even more.

Yoongi: "You have been very good so far and you deserve a reward. So tell me baby.... what do you want right now?"

He was still on my lap and while I waited for his answer, my finger started slowly teasing his hole, drawing circles around the rim. He snapped his head back opening his mouth but instead of an answer only moans came out. I took my finger away again and he whimpered at the loss of my touch.

Yoongi: "You still haven't answered my question. I f you don't say anything, I am just gonna assume that you don't want anything. You are free to go. Your punishment is over."

Jimin: "No!"

Yoongi: "No what? Speak in sentences baby boy."

Jimin: "I don't... want to... go. I want ... you."

Yoongi: "Be a little more specific. What do you want me to do. I wanna hear it from your lips so that you know yourself that you said it out loud."

Jimin: "Please... Yoongi...f...fuck me!"

This was torture for the both of us since my dick was screaming to finally get some attention. Without any hesitation I stood up, swinging the both of us around. Jimin was now bent over my desk which made some of my stuff fall to the ground or tip over but I didn't give shit about that now. I pulled off my pants in one swift move before I basically ripped off Jimin's shirt and underwear. Luckily I was prepared and already brought some lube. I squeezed some on my hard member giving it a few strokes which made me moan. I didn't prepare Jimin but I just couldn't wait anymore and neither could he. I saw that his right hand was already wrapped around his length stroking himself. I lined up my dick at his entrance and pushed in without permission. Jimin let out a scream because of the painful entering. He was so fucking tight right now and I breathed out through gritted teeth. My hands were holding onto his hips and I slowly pulled out before slamming back in again, not really giving him any time to adjust to my size. After repeating my move a few times I felt him relax around me which was my cue to go harder. My right hand moved from his hip to his hand, which was still pumping his own member. I grabbed over his hand and we pumped him together, while still fucking him from behind. Jimin's moans became louder and covered up my grunts. In between I let out some cursing when he clenched down on me. My left hand went now up to his neck and then around his throat giving a little pressure with my fingers, softly chocking him. Only until I felt his pulse getting slower and then letting go again, giving him a feeling of pure ecstasy.

We were both sweating and the air in my studio was getting hotter and thicker

Jimin: "Oh my god... Yoongi... I ... I am gonna cum!"

Yoongi: "Cum for me. Now!"

I fully on hit his prostate, which made him go crazy. He climaxed moaning out my name over and over again while I was still moving his hand up and down on his dick, which was twitching and squirting out his white fluids on my our hands and the floor. His clenching hole made me cum a few thrusts later, filling him up. We both had to catch our breaths and I pulled out of him, still being a little hard. I turned him around, so that we were face to face. I licked off his cum from my hand and his, looking right into his eyes and humming in satisfaction. I pulled his face closer by his neck, kissing him roughly and making him taste himself. I let go of him biting his lip a little.

Yoongi: "You taste really sweet. Are you satisfied now?"

Jimin blushed again from my words and just nodded while smiling a little. I lifted up his chin with one finger forcing him to look at me.

Yoongi: "And I hope you know now that nobody can please you like I can."