Chapter 12 (slight smut)

Yoongi's POV

During the entire 11 hour flight Jimin either slept, which was most of the time or was talking to V, who sat next to him across the middle aisle. I was aware of his bad mood because of me. I also know that I messed up.

*Flashback*

After we both drifted of to sleep yesterday I woke up around 4am because Jimin was clinging onto me again and I could barely breath. I tried my best to wiggle myself out of his grip and succeeded without waking the sleeping beauty. I wasn't even kidding with that, I mean he was just so pure and heavenly, I can't see one flaw on him, not from the outside nor the inside. I was sinking into a trance, admiring him. He looked so peaceful and gorgeous that my heart started to hurt. How have I never seen him like this or noticed what an amazing human being he was. I just watched him sleeping for a little longer. But at some point I realized what was actually happening to me right now. And I could not let that happen. No way. I don't wanna feel what I feel. Not me. I have never ever truly loved a person in my 24 years of life, besides my parents of course but that doesn't count. I can't stay here any longer or I will be lost. Taking my phone and my clothes, I escaped from his room, quietly tip toeing across the hallway to my own room. My heart was beating at lightning speed and even after the hard attempt of trying to go back to sleep, my night was over.

*Flashback end*

I just can't tell him the reason for leaving him just like that. Showing emotions in general is really hard for me and I just hate it when any one is trying to force me to do it. I have my funny moments sometimes but that only happens rarely. Jimin should have known that before he agreed on letting me fuck him. I did promise him to give him more than just an orgasm but I don't even have a clue how those things with all that romantic shit work?! I need time to learn and to open up more.

We landed in LAX and after leaving the airplane and entering the airport building we could already here the screams and calls from the fans. Boy... They were extremely loud! There was a safe passage way made up from the security and the staff to make it possible to get through all those people and to the car. We posed for a quick picture in front of the press people.

 There were so many flashing lights from the cameras that I was happy to have a hat on, which protected my eyes at least a little

There were so many flashing lights from the cameras that I was happy to have a hat on, which protected my eyes at least a little. My view went over to Jimin to check if he was doing okay. But he seemed to be in his 'I am handsome af'-mood and probably killed all the fangirls and boys with his looks. Including me. Damn it! I tried to focus on something else and let out sigh when we finally moved on to the car waiting outside to transfer us to our rented house here.

We would stay here in LA for one week and our schedule was so packed. So many TV shows and Radio stations wanted us to be their guest. It would be pretty hard for us to not embarrass ourselves because we are definetly not fluent in English, except for me and RM of course.

We drove up the driveway of our house. It looked so huge and pretty. After we all went inside the house there was the big question of who would share a room with who. Because there was only one room for a single person and the rest of the rooms were double bed rooms. While the others where playing 'Kai Bai Bo' (rock paper scissor), I took Jimin's arm pulling him upstairs to one of the double rooms. I shot the door and locked it, throwing my bags on one of the chairs to my my left. I suddenly felt the strong urge to kiss Jimin, maybe to say sorry in my own kind of way, just make him feel good as an apology. I stepped closer to the boy standing in the center of the room, still a little taken back.

Jimin: "What the hell? (a/n: imagine him saying it like he did in American Hustle Life ;)) Do u really think that you can just fuck me again and this will solve everything?"

He was angry and I kinda like this side on him. I just ignored what he just said and just stepped closer and closer, which made him back away step by step until he was right where I wanted him to be. We both kept eye contact the whole time and I now turned him around pressing his chest against the wall with my own body. His face was turned to the left and my own face was right next to his ear, purposely breathing on it. I felt his body shiver under me. I assumed that he would protest against my touch but nothing. As soon as I dominate him he just gives in to me. I softly took his earlobe between my lips and started to suck on it. I let go and moved my mouth along his skin behind his ear kissing the sweet spot, earning myself a high pitched whimper for more from my baby boy. My hands were resting on his hips pressing our lower bodys together. I le my tongue run down to his neck were I saw the blue and red marks I left on him. I licked over them and Jimin slightly flinched. I kissed my way up to his mouth and he moaned when I slid my tongue inside his hot cavern. While doing that I started to grind my growing bulge against his ass, which he answered by bucking his hips further back. He was just as needy as me. My right hand ran up his side under his shirt and took one of his small nipples inbetween two fingers, playing with it. Jimin started to moan into the kiss rubbing his ass up and down my clothed erection, which drove me crazy. I growled and broke the kiss to pull his shirt over his head. I placed kisses all over his back until I reached his pants. I unbuckled is belt and opened them. I could already feel how turned on he was. I slid them down with his grey boxers and made him step out of them, because he needs to be able to spread his legs wide.

I caressed his thighs and I could already see how his legs were trembling from his excitement. I was squatting behind him, facing his glorious plump ass. Both my hands grabbed his cheeks and spread them apart to reveal his pink puckering hole. I blew on it first before I let my tongue run up from his balls to his entrance. He sucked in the air at the new feeling throwing his head back and trying to stabilize himself with his hands on the wall. I drew circles around his muscle and then slowly pushed my tongue in. Jimin let out a loud moan mixed with a mumbled 'Oh god'.

I was knitting his ass cheeks with my hands and pushing in and out with my tongue. I looked back up and saw how one of his hands was stroking his hard length at a low pace. Usually I wouldn't let him do that but I granted him this pleasure today, since he seems so desperate.

The main act will be in the next chapter. Sorry for cutting it right here. If you like my story so far please give it a like or comment your opinion and maybe give me some tips on what I could do better. Thanks!