Chapter 27 (slight smut)

Jimin's POV

He knew how scared I was. But I still tried to play it cool because we were not alone here. But if we where, I would probably start crying and begging him to let me go back down.
Only one more person was before us and I was sweating from anxiety. I am gonna die!
It is our turn and Yoongi went behind me and told me to sit down. I followed his orders faced the black long tube. Then I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind and he pressed his body on mine. It gave me comfort and I felt more save than before.

Yoongi: „Are you ready?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and slowly nodded my head. The light turned green, giving us permission to go. I tightly shot my eyes and felt how Yoongi pushed us forward.
The next moments were just me screaming for my life and clawing onto his arms. I could hear him laughing at the top of his lungs, which would have made me do the same. But I was too caught up in surviving this hell of a ride.
Then suddenly a lot of water splashed onto my face and we stopped. I opened my eyelids and saw, that we arrived. And I am still alive!
Yoongi pulled me up and we walked out of the small pool. I had so much adrenaline in my body right now and my heart was racing.

Yoongi: „Are you alright? It wasn't as bad as you thought, was it?"

I smiled at him and nodded. I had to admit, that it was kind of fun. Seeing my smile he knew what I was thinking and he smiled too, pulling me toward the next slide.

We did all the slides probably 100 times and every time it was more fun than before. I was able to forget about everything and just enjoy this day with him, just the two of us.

It was currently 4pm in the afternoon. There were only a few people left. We both went back into the Jacuzzi to calm down after all the action. I looked at Yoongi and got lost in his features. He was so handsome. His flawless skin and his nice build body. How relaxed and peaceful he looked with his eyes closed and leaned back.

Yoongi: „You know you're allowed to touch. And I hope you know that this privilege is only yours."

I was surprised that he noticed me staring with his eyes closed. He was still in the same position and slightly smiled.
I vaguely climbed over to him and he grabbed my hips and placed me on his lap with my legs spread out on each side. My hands were resting on his chest for stabilization. He was now looking at me and I couldn't resist to bite my lip. He was so hot with his wet hair, slightly sticking to his forehead.

We both just sat there. He was waiting for me to make the first move and I gladly took this chance and leaned in. Our kiss skipped the slow beginning and went straight to a hot make out session with Yoongi's hands roaming all over my body, especially over my butt. His tongue entered my mouth the second I gave him the chance to. At first he was gently pressing and swirling around my tongue but he quickly switched it up and started to basically fuck my mouth with his tongue. His groped my ass harder and pressed me more against his growing bulge. Knowing that I am the one who turns him on is sending signals down to my own crotch too.
I let out a breathy moan, which he silently swallowed through the kiss. At that moment I realized where we were, which I totally forgot. I came back to my senses and as hard as it was for me, pushed myself off of Yoongi. Earning a surprised and confused look from him, I felt myself blushing again. People probably saw us and we are in public. Jesus Jimin! You have become such a hoe. Gosh! While still lost in my embarrassment, I saw Yoongi leaving the pool. He was now above me and looked down.

Yoongi: „Come on out."

Jimin: „Why?"

Yoongi: „Because you caused a problem and now you need to fix it. So come on. Now."

From the sound of his tone he was in his „daddy-mode" and this means I shouldn't argue with him. When I stepped out of the warm water and looked at Yoongi who stood in front of me with our towels, I saw what the „problem" was.
He threw my towel over to me with a smirk.

Yoongi: „You seem to be having the same problem as me."

I looked down and saw the tent between my legs and quickly wrapped the towel around my hips to cover it up. He did the same and took my hand while pulling to the locker rooms.
The pool is closing in 1 hour and was basically empty besides the two of us and two other girls. Going past the shower and the changing rooms he went to our lockers. In the middle of this room was a long bench where he threw his towel before he ripped of mine two.
He was so impatient and I like that.