Chapter 34

Jimin's POV

I woke up to a loud thud next to my bed and almost jumped and screamed because I thought it was a thief or something. But looking to the ground it was actually Yoongi who was cursing and making painful Lille's noises. It took me a second or two to put things together and broke out in laughter after it hit me.
He looked at me with furious eyes and this was the only thing needed to shut me up. I held my mouth with my hands to suppress my giggles. This time it wasn't me with the pain in the ass.

Yoongi: "You...you will definitely pay for this Park Jimin. Fuck this hurts like shit!"

Jimin: "Now you know what I have to deal with every time. Even though it gets better the more we do it."

He looked at me again with an "are you fucking serious" look and I was kinda confused why.

Jimin: "What?"

Yoongi: "A few hours ago you were fucking me, being all dominant and rough and shit and now you can't even say the word fucking or at least sex? And you are still slightly blushing while talking about this stuff?! What the hell?!"

He sat there full of disbelieve and with a shaking head. I chewed on my bottom lip and felt myself blush even more. He was right but I just...

Jimin: "I don't even know what happened to me last night. But I really liked it though."

Yoongi started to chuckle.

Yoongi: "Oh believe me I could see how much you enjoyed being top. But seriously I don't believe in possession and stuff like that. I just don't get how many faces you have. And you were not so bad last night."

Not so bad?!?! Is he kidding me? Now I am eating a little angry at his arrogance. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

Jimin: "Why can't you just admit that you loved it this way too. Not so bad??! You came twice and the second time you were fucking shaking and couldn't even answer me afterwards."

I felt how confidence rushed back inside my body when I remembered how much he liked it. And he also seemed surprised at my sudden outburst.

Yoongi: "Okay okay. Slow down there. As I said yesterday, don't get too full of yourself babe. I like it when you come out of your comfort zone a little more but if your are hinting at switching the positions in this relationship, then you are at the wrong address. It was new and yes it was amazing but I would never give up the privilege of fucking that cute ass of yours for that okay?"

I somehow was still a little mad but his last sentence made me weak again and my cheeks became red again. I decided to stand up and finally help him up since he was still sitting on the ground in front of me.

When I approached him I could see how much he disliked the fact that he needed my help to stand up. I just grabbed his hand and pulled him into my arms. I pecked his lips real quick which made his lips form a little smile.

While Yoongi was still showering I decided to post a new picture on twitter since it has been quiet a while.

The fans were probably surprised to see my new hair color. Well it was for our new Comeback which I am super excited about but it also means a lot of work and practice.
Which starts today around 11am. Dance practice. Not that bad actually. At least not for me since I love dancing so much.

I got the rest of my things and was ready. It was now 10am which leaves 1h to eat some breakfast.

*timeskip*

It was 9pm and even I was exhausted and sweaty from the practice. But we had the choreo all done now which was good. I only wanted to improve some of my steps a little more. Yoongi sat on a chair in the corner breathing heavy and drinking his water. Hobi was still going through some steps with me and RM And Jin had already left. Kookie and Tae have been acting pretty weird the whole day especially with each other. But now they also seem to have disappeared somewhere. Who knows what these two are up to. Probably playing those games or something.

Tomorrow is our flight to Macau for another show and a fan sign event. We will leave early in the morning which means I should probably go to bed soon to be fresh and full of energy for the upcoming day.

Hobi and me were still practicing when two arms wrapped around me from behind and a head rested on my shoulder. I was shocked and tried to push him away since Hobi was here too.

Jimin: "I am sweaty and hot and it's gross."

He wouldn't budge and instead gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Hobi now had also stopped his moves and looked at the two of us with a weirded out face.

Yoongi: "You are right about you being hot and I have seen you all sweaty before because of some hard work out we did together so it doesn't bother me and it's not gross. Are you done with practice now, dancing queen? I am tired and I wanna go home and Netflix and chill."

I was internally screaming because Hobi looked so lost right now and was just totally not ready to hear all of that. I myself was busy with blushing since everyone knows what "netflix and chill" means.

Hobi: "Okay you guys are nasty... But you can go ahead and do Netflix and chill because we are done here for today anyways."

And with that he walked past us with his head shaking and grabbed his stuff.
I turned to Yoongi and he just raised his shoulders and hands as if he didn't do anything. I sighed and stomped to my bag and took it before walking after Hobi hyung. Yoongi was following me too of course.
And in the end the three of us were together in one elevator. Silence with only the typical elevator music.
Yoongi's Hand sneaked up my ass and he slid it into my pocket. Why was he like that? Jisoos Christ!
Finally the ping sound told us that we arrived at the entrance floor. All of us rushed outside and went our car waiting in front of the building to pick us up.

Sorry for the shitty chapter but this is just somewhat a filler and I am right now figuring out how to organize the next parts of the story. Don't kill for any mistakes. 🙏🏽🙈

 🙏🏽🙈