Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

After our heated session last night, Yoongi carried me to my room and put me to bed. I asked him to stay with me for a little while longer and he agreed, making himself comfortable. I snuggled him breathing in his scent because it calms me in some type of way. I was already so tired and exhausted so that I felt my eyes close and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to an empty bed next to me, yawning and rubbing my eyes. Why was he not here anymore? I didn't hear him sneak out this morning or did he go to his room at some time at night? I felt sad because I like waking up beside him. Seeing him all sleepy and his messy hair. I checked my phone for any news or messages. But unfortunately nothing important. I took a glimpse at the time, 7.01am. Wow it's pretty early. Not my usual time to wake up. But I wasn't the type who could just go back to sleep after being awake.

So I stood up, heading to the bathroom with careful steps. I almost forgot about the pain I get after being fucked. I hissed with every move  because of the stinging in my ass. Jesus! Why am I the only one in this having to deal with that?! I did my usual morning routine which takes me like 30 min.

Today was our flight to LA for the American Music Awards and we were all super excited. Our luggage was already packed and ready to go. We did a lot of practicing in advance the last few weeks because this was our first international TV debut and it had to be perfect. We were basically all over the media and our dear Army got even a hashtag trending worldwide on twitter. All eyes would be on us that evening. I think I was never that nervous before a concert or anything. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

A little timeskip... 

As usual a lot of the press and photographers and of course Armys are at the Incheon Airport to greet us and wish us good luck. We all stepped out of the van and lined up in order to give a good pose for the photos. 

(Just a quick appreciation of J-hope's outfit or should I say Jay Dope

(Just a quick appreciation of J-hope's outfit or should I say Jay Dope. I mean look at him! Jesus! And he is not even my bias...)

Now the security escorted us safely through the crowd of people screaming our names. But our fans always kept their distance to not interfere with out private space. I waved at them and smiled before putting back on my cool face, running my hand through my hair. We were guided to the VIP area to wait for the boarding. We still had 30 min. 

Me and Yoongi didn't really had time to talk yet, since we were a little in a rush this morning. I still wanted to have an answer why he left me before I woke up. My plan was to sit next to him on the flight and I guess he wants the same to prevent me from interacting with anybody else than him. A few minutes prior to going on the plane Jungkook asked RM if he had his passport with him and all the other important things. We all had to start laughing, when he checked his carry on bag hectically. But he found his passport along with all the other stuff. He is so clumsy.

We finally entered the airplane and were seated in the first class section and I quickly placed myself next to Yoongi trying to not be to obvious. I failed. Tae already looked at me with a Lenny face and I hit his shoulder blushing a little. I tried to laugh it off and play it cool. But my plan didn't work out when Yoongi started to get the situation.

Yoongi: "Yah! Baby boy come on and sit your cute little ass down next to me."

Did he really had to call me that in front of the others? And saying it louder than his usual volume? I know that he did it on purpose, because he knows how easily I get embarrassed. But I didn't dare to raise my voice against him since he would punish me right here and right now, not caring about anybody hearing or seeing it. But I also kinda liked being punished by him. Even the spanking turned me on yesterday, but I didn't admit that to him. We all found our seats, always two next to each other, except J-Hope. But he was in such a good mood almost jumping up and down on his seat. He turned around to Yoongi and me singing some made up song about going to LA with the biggest smile. I had to chuckle at his childish, silly behavior. Even Yoongi next to me let out a small chuckle too.

It took another 30 min until all the other passengers all had boarded the plane. The pilot introduced himself and gave us some important information about the flight and our destination. I felt the big airplane moving, rolling to the runway. Some stewardesses were already asking if we needed anything, like water or a blanket. I ordered myself some water and a blanket since the Airconditioning was pretty cool.

We were now taking off finally heading upwards. I decided to take a quick selca for our Twitter account to give our Army's an update. 

I posted it right away on Twitter and Instagram and got instant responses from the fans, wishing us a safe travel and good luck

I posted it right away on Twitter and Instagram and got instant responses from the fans, wishing us a safe travel and good luck. Some were telling me how hot and handsome I was which made me smile a little at their cuteness. I glimpsed over to Yoongi. He was looking out of the window and seemed totally spaced out. I put my phone away poking his side to get his attention. He turned his head looking at me with a questioning expression.

Jimin: "Where were you this morning? When I woke up you were gone already."

Yoongi: "I went to my own room."

He said that with no emotion which felt like a slap in the face. Doesn't he like to sleep next to me? Why was he that cold right now and so full of passion last night. I still don't get him. It is so frustrating. On the sexual level it works perfectly to say the least but when it comes to showing emotions of affection in a non sexual way .... That is really not Yoongi's departement. I know that we both need time to get used to it but He is not even trying. At least that's what it feels like to me. I turned my body away from him crossing my arms. I was not in the mood for an argument right now and this wasn't the place or time for it either. But the topic is not finished.