Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

Something was very bright and even with my eyes still closed it was disturbing my beautisleep making me squeeze my eyes more to minimize the brightness. But as expected it did not really help and I couldn't go back to dreamland either. I turned around to take a glimpse at the other side of the king sized bed. And another expectation became true when I found the unused sheets and pillows next to me. Why does he always do that especially after having sex? It makes me feel like a little slut, he can use whenever he is horny or needs to relieve some stress after a rough day.
While thinking of that, I realized that the last thing I remember is me cumming for the ... was it Second ... or third ... time? I lost count at some point of the night. But it was the most intense sex and orgasms I have ever had in my life before. I hadn't noticed myself smiling and biting my lip like an idiot, but got pulled back into reality from the stinging pain that shot through my lower lip. *Auh* I cautiously felt the bruised spot with one finger and hissed again. It felt swollen and I was already thinking of ways to cover that up for the public. Thank you Yoongi! He really has no intention or at least doesn't try very hard to keep the thing between us private. But deep inside that is one thing I like a lot about him. His confidence and possessiveness. It gives me more self esteem because I don't feel like I am wrong in loving a guy and also he makes me feel sexy and desired. The way he looks at me with so much lust in his eyes and I also noticed a little spark of something else in them every once in a while when he is being a little sloppy with holding up his guards. I am not totally sure but I think it's ... love? The problem is that as soon as I am able to see it he somehow notices and hides it away again. I even dreamed about him saying IT out loud to me. It is sad that it was just a dream and not reality. I wish he would open up more about his feelings. The physical relation between us could not be better. But we don't really talk much with each other or share sweet moments like cuddling or just do couple things. But I am afraid that if I tell him that, that he might run away and that I lose him completely. I know how sweet he can be sometimes. I let out a sigh from the frustration I am in right now and took a look at the clock on my night stand. It must be pretty early since my timer didn't go off yet.

9.22am
*Shit*

I think I have never jumped out of my bed that quickly but was taken back when I landed on my butt with a loud thud and an exclamation of pain.

I forgot about the aftereffects of being the bottom. I heard footsteps coming closer to my door and the next thing, before I could anyhow get myself in a less akward position, is my door being pushed open and a scared looking Eomma Jin entering the room. He observed the situation while scanning me up and down.

Jin: „Are you okay, Jimin? I heard a loud bang and then your whimper. Did you fall off your bed? And by the way, why are you still not ready? We are leaving in 5 min for the last practice for the show tonight! Gosh why am I the only responsible one here in this goddamn household!"

He was already on the way out while getting all worked up again about him being like our mother, which he sometimes hated but honestly loved to take care of us all. Although I was still sitting there on the floor, thinking about a way to quickly get up and make myself presentable, I couldn't hide a chuckle from escaping my lips about Jin.
After he was gone I crawled over to the bed again and pulled my body up with my arms until I finally stood, even though with wobbly legs. I made careful steps over to my bathroom and gripped the sink for support. When I looked at my reflection in the mirror my eyes fell on the bloody cut on my lower lip. I desperately searched for my cover stick and the rose lipstick that was more of a chapstick than a colourful lipstick. I applied everything in a rush after washing my face with some cold water. It was still visible but defenitly better.
I had 2 more minutes to get dressed. And managed it right in time, storming downstairs to where the others where already waiting. I had to ignore the pain while running and tried my best to walk normally. I looked around and saw that one person staring at me with a small smile on his lips when he looked at my own, probably seeing threw the bad make up cover I put on. In the end he was the one creating the bruise. And from what I can tell he was proud about it. He was literally a pain in the ass when he was like that. Instead of joining Yoongi, I walked over to V and Kookie greeting them with a big smile and returning their *Good morning*. I saw V checking my lip too and since he wasn't an idiot (well only sometimes though 😅) and knows what Yoongi and I do, he also knows what this on my lip is but he kept his thoughts to himself and just went back to our random conversation about today's events.

We arrived at the practice hall for today and greeted some of the staff members and had some short interviews with TV stations and also filmed a little while for our AMA vlog. During those interviews I felt Yoongi's gaze upon me all the time and he was trying to be as close as possible. He even held my hand one time which surprised me because this gesture was not really his style but I enjoyed that moment since it was exactly that kind of gesture I was longing for.

Next chapter for you guys! Hope you like and please let me know in the comments what your thoughts about it are