Chapter 2

Yoongi's POV

Before I even opened my eyes, I heard Taehyung screaming and laughing. I could also hear the annoyed growls from Kookie. Tae probably woke him up early again and now he has to run for his life because you should never wake up a sleeping person.

I just hugged my pillow a little tighter and tried to go back to sleep but of course I couldn't. Because now I heard Jimin giggling and laughing with Taehyung. My eyes shot open and I remembered last nights events. How was I supposed to look him into the eyes after what I did? Shit! Best is I just stay in my room forever. The only problem with that is that I couldn't. I had to face Jimin one way or another. And the sooner the better. I just have to stay calm and not make it obvious that I am embarrassed. I am Suga, Min Yoongi. If I can't be cool in such a situation then nobody can. Today was also our free day and we had no meetings or shows. Which also means being together with Jimin and the other guys the whole day. Maybe they had already made plans, which I honestly wouldn't mind at all.

After another 5 min of making excuses to myself not having to get up, I still decided to finally get dressed. It was 10.06am and I was kinda hungry. Jin has probably made something delicious for breakfast. Without him we would all starve here because none of us could cook. I only wore my casual comfy clothes. My hair was still a little messy because I didn't dry it yesterday after showering. Before opening my room door I took a deep breath. I put on my plain face and walked out and straight to the kitchen.

Jin: "Goodmorning! I made pancakes if you would like some."

I mumbled a "morning" back and sat down a the kitchen table and took some pancakes and shoved them in my mouth. Jin was cleaning up the counters. He didn't talk to me since he knew how grumpy I usually am in the morning. So I just peacefully sat there and ate my breakfast, until I was finished. I was kinda curious where the others were so I decided to just ask.

Yoongi: "Where the heck is everyone?"

The real question in my head was, where Jimin is but I didn't want Jin to be suspicious, since I never ask for Jimin specifically. 

Jin: "I think Namjoon is in his studio, working on some new songs. J-Hope said, that he and Jimin would go to the dance studio to practice one of Hobi's new choreos. And Tae and Kookie just left without telling anybody where they would go, but I guess they will just be somewhere in the city. Why are you asking though?"

So that means Jimin probably wont be back until this afternoon. I almost forgot about Jin's question, because I spaced out a bit.

Yoongi: "Ahm... just curious. I hope they all stay out for a while, cause it is fucking noisy when they are here."

Jin: "But it is too quiet when they are not around."

He had the biggest smile when he said that. He really loves all the other members, which I do too but I am just not the type to show my affection as much as the rest. And all the boys know that, which is why they don't take it seriously when I'm being a little harsh. I just nodded and stood up. I was on my way out of the kitchen when I heard the elevator doors open up. I stopped in my tracks and my heartbeat went up. Why was I so afraid? He probably didn't hear me last night moaning his name. And maybe it's not even Jimin who came back. I started moving again out of the kitchen and turned left into the entrance area. Of course it had to be Jimin. Awesome! He was taking of his boots and probably didn't even notice me standing here like a total idiot all tensed up and nervous. I wanted to say something but my mouth didn't work. Once Jimin had his shoes off he turned around and was a little startled by me standing there.

Jimin: "Ohh Yoongi hyung you scared me."

Yoongi: "... I was on my way to my room."

Something about this hole thing was off. It was not only me who acted weird. Jimin was also smiling akwardly and looked down to the floor. He looked kinda cute being all shy. But why would he... Does he know that I heard him getting pleasured by I don't even know who? Talking of; I want to know who she was/is. Oh I am gonna enjoy this. I started smirking.

Yoongi: "Did you sleep well? All of you seem to be up way too early for my liking."

His head shot up at my question and his face turned a light shade of red, but he still managed to look directly into my eyes, which on the other hand made me a little bit uncomfortable. I never new how deep his dark eyes were. I could probably get lost in them if I stared into them for longer. He didn't answer right away, because he was silently asking if I was just testing him or being serious. 

Jimin: "Well... I slept quite good. Thanks. And what about you?" 

His answer was cautious at first, when he asked me about my sleep, his eyes started to show amusement and something I couldn't figure out. But he was definitely playing with me too. Or was I just interpreting things wrong. 

Yoongi: "Until this morning, when I got woken up by a screaming V, my night was amazing."

The last words slipped out of my mouth before I could even think about what I just said. He knows now for sure that I heard something. Oh please god. Just let me vanish or something. This situation becomes more and more akward by the second. But Jimin still didn't say one word about that girl. Why is he hiding it? Or at least trying to?

Jimin: "I knew you would be angry about that. But you know how Tae is."

He completely ignored my statement about my amazing night. Okay. He just smiled at me as if nothing ever happend and was coming my way to pass me. But right next to me, he stopped walking and came closer to my ear. I could smell his perfume he always wears, and I unintentionally inhaled his scent. He was so fucking close, that I could feel the heat from his body, but there was no touching between our bodys, which slightly drove me insane.

Jimin: "The girls name is Mina by the way."

He whispered into my left ear and I could feel him smirking, before he continued walking towards the kitchen. What the hell? I quickly went inside my room. So he knows, that I know about his late night visitor. And her name is Mina? I have never met her before but I already hate her. But if Jimin likes her, she must be very cute or have an awesome personality or maybe both. Where did he met her? We are almost all 7 together, rehearsing, practicing or touring around. It probably just started between the two of them. I should be happy for him as long as he is happy, but I can't. I was never jealous when it comes to Jimin, why now? Well he never had a girlfriend before. The way he just told me her name... I mean did he had to be so hot whispering and being that close. After last night I see him with totally different eyes. He is not just the innocent little boy anymore. He makes me question my sexuality. Even if I was gay I wouldn't mind it myself because if I like fucking a boy then I am going to do that without caring what other people might think. My life my choices. The only small problem with fucking the boy I want, would be his sexuality. I am pretty sure Jimin is not gay or bi or anything that involves loving dicks. On the other hand... he was a little flirty and cocky during our little conversation. He is just so confusing and nerve wrecking. I am going to Analyse him a little more during the next days and sooner or later we will see if he really likes this Mina chick or not. I have to accept the fact that I want to try certain things with Jimin and my imagination is giving me so many options. I want to see Jimin's face the next time he is moaning because I am pleasuring him, teasing him.