Chapter 28 (smut)

Jimin's POV

He walked over to me and without any hesitation pressed my back against the cold, metallic locker while his hot lips found mine. His kiss was desperate and very sloppy. The only sound was the noice from our wet mouths moving against each other. His hands where already on my waistband tugging at my shorts. What if someone comes in while we're at it? Thinking about that was on the one hand scary as hell and embarrassing but on the other hand I let out a moan because it was turning me on to do something so naughty in public.
When he let go of my lips, only a thin string of saliva connected us. I had no time to catch my breath because Yoongi pulled down mine and his shorts and both of our erections sprung up.
He came closer again and started to continue out kiss. After a short period of time he let go again.

Yoongi: „Jump."

Before my brain could process what he said, I found myself already in the air with him holding my legs. He must be pretty strong to hold me up like that, even though we still had the lockers in my back as a support.
I could something hard poking against my entrance and bit my lip to keep myself from making to much noise.

Yoongi: „Do you want to go for a dry ride or would you like it better wet?"

I wasn't totally sure if this was meant rhetorically or not. And we had no lube on stand by so there is not really any choice.
He saw my lost expression and chuckled a little. Why does he always laugh at me? I was tempted to cross my arms and not let him have any of that ass. But that would probably be a loss for me too and his punishment for disobeying... oh hell no!

Yoongi: "Take your saliva. I would do it myself but I am pretty busy to keep you in position."

I timidly spit onto my fingers and let them wander down to my hole. Placing some on the rim, I then let one finger slide in to lubricate the inside too. At the feeling I let my head fall back and my eyes closed. I pulled the finger back out and pushed back in.

Yoongi: "Yah! That's enough. It's my turn now."

I open es my eyes again at his almost angry outburst and held onto his shoulders tightly.
I felt his dick pressing against me again and when he didn't move I impatiently pushed myself down onto him. When he entered me, my mouth fell agape and sinful sounds left my throat.
He slowly pushed inside more and more until he was all the way in. I thought he would let me adjust first but that was not the case this time. His hips pulled back and snapped forwards again hitting the one spot dead on. I sucked in the air and clawed at his skin. He did the same thing a few times before he changed the rhythm to a faster pace with short thrust. My own hard dick was getting enough friction from our bodys pressing against each other and the movements from Yoongi's hips. He himself was also grunting from having to hold my weight while also fucking me at the same time. Seeing him manage that was so hot to me.
A few moments later he pulled us away from the lockers and stoped to walk over to the bench and sit down, still being inside of me.
He was out of breath and sweating.

Yoongi: "Your turn to do the work here."

I arranged myself a bit better first before I started to bounce on him at a medium pace, desperately trying to find my prostate. He probably saw my struggle and guided me with his hands on my hips into a different angle where I felt my dick twitch. How can he know my body better than I do? He helped me to stay in this position, while also moving up and down until I felt myself getting very close.
I clenched my insides around his cock and made him lose it. He started to thrust his hips up against mine while letting out deep moans that send me over the edge.
I squirted our my cum onto his and my own stomach while he came inside of me, making sure to fill me up with every last drop.

We both still had some time to shower and left 5min before closing time. Thinking back at the quickie we had, I have to admit, that this was one of the most normal sex we had. No toys, no punishments, just fucking. It was good although, I kind of like it better, when he takes his time with me and gets me all worked up and excited before he fucks me.
But still, I am happy. This whole day with him all by ourselves was awesome. It gets harder and harder for me to hide or deny my true feelings. And since I know myself very well, it won't be long before it bursts out of me in the most inappropriate or unsuitable situation. And I will totally embarrass myself too. The only way to prevent this is to tell him before that happens.
And I will do this as soon as possible.