Chapter 19

Jimin's POV

We could already hear the screams from our fans chanting our names in order.

*Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!!*

I was still a little lightheaded from Yoongi's unexpected passion, which made all the voices sound kind of far away and dull. We all stood behind the stage, waiting for the Chainsmokers to finally announce us. Everything seems more tense than usually before performing on stage in Korea or Japan. Yoongi was still holding Ingo my hand, even though everyone could see. It was cute, how he was nervous too and he seemed to be needing me, to reduce that nervousness. His hands were a little sweaty but I didn't care to be honest. I mean besides sweat, I already exchanged other juices with him. So this was not bothering me anymore.

Namjoon turned to all of us and signaled us that it was time for our ritual before going on stage. We all put our hands in the middle on top of each other and stood in a circle. Namjoon shouted the slogan and we all together answered it while throwing our hands up in the air. I heard our cue from the Chainsmokers and we all moved up the stairs to show those people who BTS is.

BTS AMA's Performance:

Breathless and with sweat running down their foreheads, they all went off the stage after a perfect performance. Everyone inside the huge hall was either speechless or screaming so loud, that some might think, the person is about to faint from it.

I was so happy that everything worked out well and seeing all the other members smiles, especially Yoongi, made me even more satisfied with us and myself. Although I probably could have done better.

As we were on our way to he changing rooms, I had flashbacks from our last big concert. That was the first time Yoongi complimented me for my bad rapping skills, which he actually seemed to have liked. He can be nice and stuff if he wants to but that the thing. He usually is extremely critical and picky and if he likes something, he is just to proud to actually admit it. But to be honest, it just wouldn't be Yoongi, if he would change that about him. And I fell in love with THAT person.

Jimin: "Oh god. I really am in...."

Before I could talk any further about my feelings, I shut my mouth. Why did I start saying it out loud when Yoongi is right beside me, now looking at me as if I am an idiot. I just now realized, that both of us were again behind everyone else. I must have stopped walking too, when I thought about being in love with the man next to me. This made it even worse, because he already gave me the look of an awaited explanation. I can't tell him. He will laugh at me for having those kind of feelings since he probably only sees our relation as fun and nothing more. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking straight at my face to find any hint of what I was trying so hard to hide. Not only now but this whole time when we are together. I mean love doesn't come from one day to another. It developes slowly and grows more and more over time. And I just overstepped that line, where I truly can say that I love him. And having the risk of getting turned down, is making my heart ache strangely. I can't take his stare right now.

I need to get out of here, so that I pushed past him and started walking with big steps to our backstage rooms. I could feel him following me without saying a word. Once I reached my room, I walked in and threw the door close. I didn't need to turn around to know that he was there. He shut the door and locked it.

We both stood there for about 2 min not moving nor talking. There was no way for me to escape him now. And lying was not an option either. He just straight away knows it when I am not telling him the truth or when I hide something from him.

Then he came closer and my body reacted to that immediately. He was in his dominant mode and I was ready to submit to him. His face was right next to my ear and his hot breath was tingling on my skin making me shiver in fear and excitement.

Yoongi: „Why did you run away from me?"

Simple, short questions to which he wants to have simple, short and truthful answers from me. Otherwise he will get angry and punish me.
His hands found my waist and gripped it a little bit to tight for my liking, to signal me to answer him.

Jimin: „I... I can't tell you this time."

I felt brave and had still some adrenaline left from the performance, pushing me to be strong this time. But I instantly regretted my choice when I got spun around and saw his angry face while he was pressing me roughly against a counter. His nostrils where moving with every time he inhaled deeply. My hands were trapped inbetween his hands behind my back. I looked at him with big eyes.

What is he going to do now?

Yoongi: „Fine. Then I will make you tell me about your secret."

Another late chapter. So sorry that I am not updating that much, but I am pretty caught up in school stuff right now and I come home late everyday. So I am basically only able to write and upload on the weekends.