Chapter 29

Yoongi's POV

We both came home with big smiles on both of our faces. I honestly have never been this happy to be with a person. He really is the best thing that could happen to me. I don't know why though. I definitely don't deserve him. But I can't change the way he makes me feel when he gives me that cute smile or when he is singing along to his favorite songs. As cheesy as it may sound he is the sunshine brightening up my day.

When we entered the apartment, we could already here the others laughing in the living room. We were also greeted by Holly and I instantly gave here a quick peck on here nose. She was my second angel who could make me smile.

Jimin also petted her and seeing those two together was so heart warming to me

Then we went into the kitchen because having so much fun and being busy with fucking we totally forgot to eat.
I opened the fridge and luckily Jin put some of the leftovers in there.
Jimin already sat down waiting for me to serve him some.

While we were both eating, Taehyung came into the kitchen greeting us with a big gummy smile.

Tae: "The two love birds are back."

I saw how Jimin blushed at the sentence. I kept up my usual bored face and just raised one brow at Tae while chewing my food.
He ignored me and smiled even more. He went to the fridge and took out some chocolate.

Tae: "Are you guys coming over to the living room? We are playing a game. You have to join in!"

His face told me that he had some intentions and it made me slightly uncomfortable. But I just plainly nodded.
Jimin and I finished up our meal and put the dirty dishes into the sink.
We went to the livingroom where all the others sat in a circle and were laughing their butts off about some shit. At first I couldn't really tell what was going on but then it hit me. They were playing truth or dare and the alarm signals in my head went crazy. No way I am going to play that fucking game! I gave Tae who was already smirking at us an angry look.

Jimin had already left my side and was now seated next to J-Hope. What the ... Does he really wanna play that game?
In my brain were hundreds of scenarios of him having to do a dare kiss with Kookie
or somebody else from the other members. But if he plays then I have to play too. To keep that shit under control. I sat down next to RM and on the other side Jimin. He gave me an excited smile and I just shook my head with a confused look on my face.

Tae: "Alright so now Jimin and Yoongi hyung have joined us

Tae: "Alright so now Jimin and Yoongi hyung have joined us. We will go in order and I will start. Truth or dare...J-Hope. Oh and by the way since we are all 18+ we are gonna make this game a little more fun."

I rolled my eyes at him since I hate it already.

J-Hope: "Truth"

Tae: "I knew you would pick that. Let's see...ok we will start off easy. Have you been in a relationship before?"

Hobi: "Yes I have."

Next one is Jungkook since he is sitting next to Taehyung.

Kookie: "Mmhh...Truth it Dare Namjoon?"

How is Kookie going to play this? He is a baby when it comes to adult stuff. I remember the time he caught me and Jimin naked in bed. That was pretty funny though.

Namjoon: "Dare"

Kookie: "Oh... mmhh... go and stand up for the rest of the game."

Almost everyone turned to Kookie and gave him a 'are you fucking serious bro?'-face including me.

Tae: "We are playing the dirty version of this game and standing up is not really dirty in my eyes. Think about something else or google it if you can't think about anything yourself."

Kookie turned a little red and took out his phone to search for a good dare. This kid is just... I had to chuckle a little.

Kookie: "ok I found something and it says to sit on somebody else's lap. And I choose...Jin."

I wouldn't have minded if Kookie had picked Jimin because Namjoon is no rival in my eyes and neither is Jin. These two already are like our second mom and dad so seeing them sit together wasn't that big of a surprise. The only weird thing was Namjoon sitting on top instead of Jin eomma.
Next one in line would have been RM but since he switched places to sit on his wife's lap it was sadly my turn. Awesome! I have the perfect idea to get back at Tae.

Suga: "I pick...Tae. Truth or dare?"

Tae: "I am gonna take... Dare."

Even better. I was evilly laughing on the inside.

Suga: "I dare you... to make out with your roommate."

I proudly crossed my arms and leaned back satisfied with my work here.
He looked at me in disbelief and also fear. Well you asked for it yourself Tae Tae...
I looked at Kookie who had wide eyes also filled with mixed emotions. I am sorry to pull him into this but this way he at least becomes less a virgin.
Everyone else in the room seemed to be pretty quiet too.
Tae now scooted closer to Kookie and looked at him while gulping down his saliva.

This is going to be one hell of a show...

This chapter is also a little hint of a spin-off that I am planning about Vkook or Taekook however you like to call them. I am not sure when I will start it but it is going to be connected to this story only from the POV of Kookie and Tae and about their relationship that is now starting to form.
Let me know what you think about this idea. 😉