Chapter 8

Jimin POV
After the shower, he gave me one of his oversized shirts, so that I could at least go to my room without being naked. I changed into some black pants with a jeans jacket with a black hoodie. Went in front of the mirror to get my hair under control and apply some light make-up. I haven't posted a selca in too long. I quickly took out my phone and took a photo to post it on Twitter.

 I quickly took out my phone and took a photo to post it on Twitter

I looked at it. Wow I look like shit... But I am gonna upload it anyways.

Today we had an appearance in one of the bigger shows, Weekly Idol. I was excited because I always loved to see all the other Idols on that show. I can't believe that we are supposed to be in it. I packed up some things I needed, like my phone and some other stuff into one of my bags and went into the livingroom. I was nervous and scared, I haven't seen them after the incident this morning with Kookie. It was so embarrassing and I was blushing already before I even entered the room. J-Hope was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone, next to him were Tae Tae and Kookie, practicing their special handshake. Once they saw me both of them looked at me with big eyes. Hobi didn't really bother to look up and just kept on doing what he was doing. I stood there like someone who was new in class and too shy to even say a word. Do they hate me now? Tae Tae and Kookie are my best friends out of all of the members and I couldn't live here anymore if they hate me.

Yoongi: "You are blocking the way sweetie. Why aren't you sitting down? Namjoon and Jin hyung are still getting ready."

I jumped a little at the sudden touch of Suga's arm around my waist and could see the eyes of my two friend become even bigger almost falling out of their head. Yoongi was clinging onto me and slightly pushed me over to the couch, but there was only one more free spot left next to Taehyung. He let himself fall onto the space and pulled me on top with him.

So there I was, sitting on his lap, which would have been totally normal for all of us. But this time it was different for everyone, including me. I was like frozen, tensed up, while Yoongi was super calm with this situation. His right hand rested on my hip while his thumb rubbed slow circles, trying to relax me. I wanted to say something to lighten up the mood but I couldn't think of any suitable topic. I need to talk to them. I need to know their thoughts and opinion on me.

Namjoon: "Alright everyone. Let's go! We don't wanna be late."

He yelled from the entrance and we all set ourselves in motion.

The drive was quiet. The time when we got our make up done was quiet. The way to the studio was quiet. Everything was way to quiet for my liking. It always used to be so much fun because everyone was joking around being a little silly. All of that was not the case anymore. I feel so guilty. It's all my fault, if I wouldn't have let Yoongi seduce me into this. Despite that Suga hyung was the only member still talking to me and being all cute, I still hate him for also ruining my friendship with the others. While thinking this way of Yoongi, my heart was protesting. Deep, deep down I already knew that I could never truly hate any of them, and him the least. But right now it was just too much. The guilt, the sadness, the embarrassment and the worst my chaotic feelings for the douchebag. Even though I seemed normal and calm on the outside, my inside was just one big car crash on the highway and every second another car crashes into the already damaged cars because there wasn't enough time to stop.

We were about to film the show and one of the staff members told us that we had 2 more minutes. I put on my Pokerface to cover up all the other emotions. I smiled brightly and happily, sitting between Namjoon hyung and Hobi. At least not Suga, I thought to myself. He was just too much right now and I still had to sort out my feelings for him.

We all acted as if we had a great time, being goofy and laughing at each others jokes. But I knew that none of them were as happy as they pretended. Well maybe Hobi was since he is always in a good mood, the sunshine.

 Well maybe Hobi was since he is always in a good mood, the sunshine

The interview/show went on for 2 hours. I sighed after we were backstage and my cheeks hurt from all the smiling. I only wanted to go home. When I saw Suga coming my way I quickly looked away and walked off to the car, not wanting to interact with him right now. He doesn't even care how the others think or act around us. Is he really that cold? How can he like me then if he has no heart? Okay I am being overdramatic but still. Why is he always like that. But then on the other hand he can be so nice and caring when he is with me.

We arrived at the dorm after 1 hour of driving through the rush hour of Seoul. Jin and Namjoon went to the kitchen preparing some food as usual and Hobi and Suga where talking about the show today. I saw Taehyung and Jungkook going to their room and took my chance.

Jimin: "Kookie, Tae! Can we talk for a sec?"

They both turned around and after lookig at me they loked at each other nodding to my request and I followed them into their room. Taehyung closed the door behind us and I stood there in the middle of the room nervously fidgeting with the hem of my shirt. Here we go.

A little bit shorter than the last chapters since it is basically just a filler. Next part will be longer again. Promise!

Hope you like the story so far and please let me know in the comments what your opinions are and maybe suggestions because I don't have a strict plan for this fanfiction.