Chapter 32 (slight smut)

Yoongi's POV

My heart was beating the fastest it has ever beaten before. Even though I knew he feels the same way and there is no way he would dump me now, it still felt like a major hill I had to climb up by telling him, that I love him. Those words were still pretty unfamiliar for me and they sound weird since it is the first time I said them to someone with this meaning behind it.

Both of us were still in the same position, still looking straight into each others eyes. The only difference was Jimin's expression, that had changed from the moment he heard those words. His eyes widened and I just noticed it now how foggy they have been compared to their brightness now. His mouth fell open a bit and his face blushed even more as it already has from his arousel. He seemed to be searching for any signs that I was just joking and making fun of him, because his pupils rushed from side to side and he blinked hectically. It was impossible for me to keep a straight face at a moment like that. First I because I was bubbling over from happiness and relief and second because he looked so damn adorable right now.
When he saw me slightly chuckling he became even more confused. Since he was trapped under me and with my arms at each side of his head, i used that opportunity to lean down again and reconnect our lips again. The kiss was less hot or passionate, but instead full of pure love from both sides and just simple. I didn't know that kissing could be like this without all the sexual stuff. I also think he likes it that way too, because he is always complaining that it ends with sex all the time.
Well then... if that's his will.

After a few minutes we stopped the kiss and I let myself fall to the side and pulled him with me into my arms. The room was silent and we were just laying there, enjoying the closeness. His smell was intoxicating me and calming my still mixed up heart.
I was finally arriving at the place, I didn't know I was traveling to.
My hand stroked through his soft hair and massages his head, earning a satisfied sigh from Jimin.
Was all of this even real or am I going to wake up any minute now, all alone in my bed again?

I had my eyes closed and we stayed like this for quite some time, but I didn't dare to let mussels fall asleep and lose this moment. Jimin's heartbeat was calm and beating against my chest. I can't see his eyes but he is probably asleep by now from my head massage.

I had to change my position because my arm turned numb and was tingling. Moving as slowly and careful as possible, I scooted up a little bit more and turned onto my right side to face the beautiful human being next to me.

I was welcomed by two shining orbs and messy hair, which looked sexy as hell on him by the way.
His gaze went from my eyes to my lips and quickly back to my eyes. His cheeks started to blush again and I knew exactly what he was thinking about. I raised one eyebrow at him and smirked a little.

Yoongi: "Is there something you want to ask me or you want me to do? You know you just have to talk."

He is so cute, because he still gets embarrassed if he has to talk about sex. And I like... no I love to tease him with it. He started to fidget around with his fingers and averted my gaze shyly.

Jimin: "Why did you... why did you stop IT before? I mean after you told me that you feel the same way as I do."

At first I was slightly confused about what he meant but then it hit me when I saw his bulging pants. I thought I was the one who was horny 24/7... I could go on teasing him even more about it but I felt myself get hard again, just by the thought of him being turned on.
Without saying anything else I climbed over to him and pressed him onto the mattress like I did earlier.

Yoongi: "Alright now we are in the exact same position we're we stoped IT before. Do you want me to proceed with IT now?"

He bucked his hips up until he reached my own and started to grind against me. Usually I would scold him for not answering my question but today was an exception.
I let my hands run down his body and grabbed his shirt by the hem. He lifted himself up, so that I was able to take it of and toss it aside.
He did the same to me and I was a little surprised by his boldness today.

Yoongi: "So what do you want to do today. It can be anything you want. Just tell me. Don't be shy."

I sat on top of him and my hands were resting on his chest. He seemed to be thinking about something and bit his lip when he found what he wanted to do.
I raised my eyebrows as a question for him to tell what he decided on doing.

Suddenly I was spun around and next thing I knew was Jimin on top of me and myself trapped underneath him.

Jimin: "I want to top today."

Everyone's reaction: 😂

Sorry sorry (naega naega 😅) for my busy and lazy ass to update so late and keep you hanging for so long

Sorry sorry (naega naega 😅) for my busy and lazy ass to update so late and keep you hanging for so long. 🙈
But I am back and I hope you like the new chapter. I am gonna enjoy writing the next part and I am excited how it will turn out because it is kind of an experiment.
I hope you won't kill me for changing the usual order a little this time. But don't worry, Suga won't become the girl in this relation ship, believe me😏