Chapter 31

Jimin's POV

My mind was like an empty desert and basically unable to think straight. Tae's question felt like a huge bomb that exploded inside of my head. He hit me right in my weak spot with it. And wants me to talk about the thing I was avoiding the most, especially in front of a certain someone. I can't. I can't. I just can't. Not here, not right now. I was not prepared neither ready to fully open up to Suga. I know I wanted to do it soon but not that soon. Was this really the moment of truth? And if he doesn't share the same feelings,...what if he even gets mad at me for falling in love with him? It would be the most embarrassing and humiliating thing in front of the rest of the guys.

I felt all the eyes on me and also Yoongi's pair which had the most impact on me. So much pressure from this one question. I could just lie to them but he would notice it and I don't want to remember the last time I tried to hide it from him. But what else can I do to get out of that situation?

I don't know why but I felt myself tearing up suddenly and had to blink a few times to push them back inside. But if I am not gonna do something now, I will start crying for real.

The clock was ticking and to me it felt as if it got louder and louder by the second. I gulped down the nonexistent saliva in my mouth.
Since I went through all my options here and none of them, except for one, would work, I just had to risk my life here and do it.

Before I would go ahead I turned to look into Yoongi's eyes, which also showed fear and something else I have seen a few times but could never tell what kind of feeling it was.

My face went over to look into Taehyung's expecting eyes and I took one deep last breath.

Jimin: „Yes there is one person in this room, who I truly love."

I could feel how everyone almost gasped like they do in all the cheesy movies when a shocking fact gets revealed, even though everyone already knew the truth about it already. My whole body was shaking and I felt like throwing up. My view was now on the ground in front of me. I was just sitting there, waiting for the storm.

Suddenly somebody abruptly stood up and came over to me. I squeezed my eyelids shut, expecting something bad to happen, a punch or some loud cursing.

Yoongi: „Alright this game is just fucking shit and we are done here. C'mon we're leaving."

He carefully grabbed my hips and pulled me into a standing position, which was at my momentary state not possible for me and I sunk together in his arms. Yoongi lifted me up bridal style and started to walk out of the room.

Nobody said anything or protested against us leaving the game early. I had my eyes still closed and pressed my head against his chest. A door openers and closed behind us and next I felt myself being put down on a soft ground, a bed.

Carefully, I opened one eye and then the other to see that we were in his room. But where did he go? I sat up on the bed and looked around the room. Then he came out of the bathroom with a glass of water in his hand.

Yoongi: „Here drink this. Maybe you'll feel better then."

I took the glass and drank it in one gulp. Maybe I have just been dehydrated? Yoongi sat himself down next to me and took the empty glass out of my still slightly shaking hands and put it on his nightstand.
Okay this was awkward now...

I expected everything to happen now, but not this. He took my chin between his fingers and kissed me. Out of reflex my eyes shot again and I kissed him back. Was he not mad or something? Did he even get the fact that this one person is him?
The soft kiss quickly became more heated and he pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, not breaking our lips apart. His hand wandered from my chin to my neck and gave a light pressure on it which felt amazing to me. The other hand went between my legs and rubbed over the very sensitive area, making me moan into his mouth. My hips automatically welcomed his touch and stated to move with his hand.

Why does it always end in sex? I mean it is pretty obvious how much I enjoy this too, but has he nothing to say to what happened during the game?

He broke the kiss and both of us were breathing against each other while staring into each other's eyes. We both stopped any movement and time also seemed to stand still for the moment. My heartbeat was very fast, but not only from the make out.

Yoongi: „Do you know how long I have waited for you to say those simple words? Because I didn't wanted to be the first one to say it. But now I finally can. I love you."