Chapter 20 (smut)

Yoongi's POV

I sternly pierced through him with my gaze, trying to break his stubbornness. But even after my warning he wouldn't give in. It was quiet the opposite actually. When he heard about getting punished until he would talk, his eyes showed excitement. Besides being furious about him not being very obedient, it was also amusing to see him enjoy this kind of punishment. Such a kinky little boy...

Mmmh what am I going to do to him today. So many options and ideas. I can't even decide, but I have to hurry a little. We are still at the venue.
I have to make it not as enjoyable for him this time, even though I love seeing him in full ecstasy.
Using the grip I had on him, I roughly turned him around with his backside facing me. His hands were still on his lower back, kept in place by my own. I leaned against him with my whole bodyweight, taking away any kind of space from him to move. All of this happened without me saying anything and not being gentle, but he still pushed his ass further back against my growing tent in my pants. I can't show him how hot this was to me, so I gritted my teeth and only let out a low growl.

The next thing I did was opening up his jeans and pulling them down quickly with his boxers at the same time. Only until his entrance was revealed. Without letting go off his hands, I shoved down my own pants until they were at my ankles. I took my dick and pushed inside him without any preparation or lubrication.

We both sucked in the air at the same time. He was even tighter now. It probably hurt him but he was not allowed to enjoy this for now.
Not leering him adjust, I pounded into his ass relentlessly, feeling his hole clench around me constantly. I could hear his small whimpers, almost being covered by the skin slapping sounds.
I knew that I wouldn't last very long, if I keep up that pace. But I also won't stop until he told me what he is hiding. Is it that bad that he would go through such a torture? Or does he want that torture?

Yoongi: „Tell me. NOW! Or you really won't be able to walk for the rest of the week!"

I kept on thrusting in hardly and now gripping his hair with my free hand, pulling his head back, making him bend his back. He was panting and let out moans out of pleasure and pain. But he still was not talking. He was really testing me today. And I was slowly losing my patience and also my dick was already leaking and twitching.

I let go of his hair and slapped his right ass cheek angrily.

Yoongi: „You will regret it, if you're not talking to me now."

He winced at the sudden sting caused by my hand. I was sure that I was about to cum any minute but I fucked him even harder and deeper. I knew that I kept on hitting his prostate. I could tell by the way his voice went all squeaky and high. But I was still furious.

Jimin: „Please (*thrust*) Yoongi (*thrust*) don't (*thrust*) make (*thrust*) me (*thrust*) say (*thrust*) it.

He sounded so desperate just now, which made me feel slightly sad for being so harsh with him. But my curiousness pushed me to finish him off for still not answering the question.
I growled and pushed inside and out as fast as I could until I finally came with a deep moan, clawing at his hips.
I pulled out and let go of his wrists. He instantly fell to the floor, slowly sliding down the wall because his legs or probably his whole body had no strength anymore.
I put my pants back on and slide my hand through my hair one time to get it back in place. Glancing down at the wrecked boy benagt my feet, I felt pitiful and sorry. His ass was shining red from the slaps my hips gave them with each thrust, his wrists were the same color mixed with a little purple bruised shade from the tight grip I had on him and his hole was leaking my cum and some blood from the skin that ripped because of me.

What have I done? All of that for nothing? I still don't know the secret. I just became so angry because he kept something from me. I want him to talk to me about everything, every problem, every news, just everything. Doesn't he trust me enough? I thought we would tell each other stuff like that.

I can't look at him like this and I also don't know what to tell him now. So I turned around and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.
Changing into my other outfit again, I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and regretting my actions. I fucked up big time. And the biggest fear of mine now was, that I might have lost him. When I was done and ready to go back out to my seat and watch the rest of the show, Jimin was still not here. Was he okay? He probably wasn't. He probably can't even walk after what I did to him. Should I go help him? But that would make me seem weak.

Fuck it!

What will Yoongi do? Leave Jimin behind or help him?😱

Finally the next update for you guys!