Chapter 35 (special chapter)

Unknown POV

After sitting here again in front of this shitty building for 6 hours straight hiding in the shadows to stay unnoticed and unsuspected, they finally came out of the big glass doors and went into their car to drive back to their apartment. The other members left earlier but of course the two, I was most interested in, had to leave last. But sadly they wer in company of Hobi too.
Analyzing Jimin's face in that short amount of time and the distance between him and I, he seemed to be a little uncomfortable and had a slight blush on his cute cheeks.
Of course... because this little dickhead was holding his hand and pulling him along into the big van.
Just seeing their hands intervened made me want to vomit, scream and at the same time claw at Yoongi's throat for stealing what was mine. How did he even manage to do that? How can a dick be better than two tits and a pussy?!
The more I get into it and think about it the more furious and angry I became.
When I came back to my senses out of my rage mode, the van was slowly disappearing at the end of the street and turned left at the next corner.
I looked down at my hands and saw how blood was dripping down to the wet ground.
I made a painfilled noise because I had dug my long pointed nails into the palm of my hands out of anger. Looking back up to the sky I saw clouds covering all the stars and my guess was that it would start pouring in no time again.
Taking my bag, I came back into a standing position before leaving my hide out area, I checked twice for any other eyes watching me. But since it was not really a time where many people except for some crazy fangirls were around, I was save to go and walked towards the corner of the street.
No matter what it will cost or what I have to do, I will get him back or at least destroy the happiness he seems to have right now. And I think I already have a nice way to start this project in mind...

Alright short chapter but tomorrow I will post another longer one and I also wanted to only give you a little taste (who also thought about tyga's Song right now? 😏😅) about what is going to happen in this story during the next chapters.

Little question for you guys and I would really hear your answers and thoughts:

WHO do you think is watching the boys from a far? 🤭