Chapter 39

Jimin's POV

The night was horror. I barely slept because I was in so much pain, on the outside and on the inside. My head was pulsating because of the hard punches and also because I was still so confused about Yoongi's behavior.

I slowly sat up in my bed and instantly a sound of pain left my lips and my right hand moved to the spot on my head where the center of my pain was. With one hand still there I scooted over to the edge of my bed. With every move the pulsating sensation going on in my head became stronger and more unbearable.
Thank god that I always keep some painkillers in my drawer next to me. I pressed one pill into the palm of my hand and walked over to my bathroom step by step. I barely made it to the sink and before pouring some water in the glass next to my toothbrush, I looked at all those bruises that painted my face in different kinds of blue and green shades.
I think I have never looked and felt this awful in a long time. And on top of all that came my red eyes and the dark circles of sleep deprivation that finished the look perfectly.
No make up in the world would have covered that up.
With shaking hands I guided the pill to my mouth and instantly gulped it down with the water from the glass. I hated taking pills because sometimes you taste the bitterness and it just makes me want to vomit. But everything was better than what I felt like right now. Another good side effect is, that painkillers make you feel tired and I need some sleep.
When I made it back to my bed I for a minute thought about Yoongi and what he is doing right now. Pushing this thought aside I tried to calm myself and fall asleep as quick as possible.
I feel so empty right now and lost at the same time. What is even happening in my fucking life right now? Why won't things just go smooth for one time...

————

Yoongi: "Hi babe! I am home. It smells delicious! What is that?"

I smiled when two arms wrapped around me from behind and I felt a warm chest pressing against my back. I decided to cook kimchi fried rice for dinner today since Yoongi is always hungry after he comes home from working at the studio.

Jimin: "I made dinner for us. I guess your hungry as always. You can go sit at the table. It is almost r... Yoongi!"

His hands were wandering further down and I felt his hot breath against my ear.

Yoongi: "You guessed just right. Did you make any dessert or can I still choose?"

His tone was low and he was almost whispering in a seductive way which made me shiver in arousel and also slightly fear of what he is planning. My own hands were shaking a little and I felt really hot out of a sudden. He left out an amused and satisfied smirk and moved away from me a little. I couldn't hold back a relieved sigh.

Yoongi: „You can't resist me."

————

I opened my eyes, awakened by my own scream just now. I was sitting in bed, breathing heavily and cold sweat was on my forehead. I gulped down the lump in my throat and looked over to my nightstand to check the time.
4.32pm ... I sleeped longer than expected
What was that dream I had? Why am I dreaming something like this? And ... why the hell am I feeling something between my legs...
At least my headache is gone and the pain in general isn't that strong anymore.
I calmed down a bit now but I still had a boner and it doesn't seem to be going away soon.
But I don't want to feel like this because of him anymore! Why is my body betraying and always has betrayed me when it comes to him? This is just so frustrating but I also want to get rid of it.
I grabbed inside my boxers and gritted my teeth because of the sensibility. With my eyes closed I moved my hand up and down, first slow and then a little faster. A small moans escaped though my lips that parted on its own.
My head was pressed against the pillow and my whole body tensed up more and more.
The hotter I felt the harder it was to keep my brain under control.
Don't think about him not now... don't do it!
I was eager to come but focusing on my thoughts at the same time made it hard for me to do so.
My hand was still rubbing my shaft up and down and I could feel some precum at the tip.
I moaned again and when I suddenly saw Yoongi telling me to let go and just cum I exploded and but my lip so hard to keep me from screaming his name. My dick was twitching and a warm fluid dripped on my fingers. My heart was pounding so fast and I felt tears fill up my eyes.