Chapter 33 (smut)

Yoongi's POV

I looked at him with the urge to start laughing out loud at the absurd thought of him dominating me. But somehow my mind actually considered his wish. I mean I have experience with sex, especially with boys and what I need to watch out for to not hurt my partner. Still I was always on the other side and never the one receiving it. I never put anything up my ass and was basically a total virgin on this area. Which was why I was slightly starting to become uncomfortable and tense. Jimin was also not really one of those guys who had a small package.

My breathing hitched and I was suddenly interrupted by his hands roaming over my body. My eyes focused again and I came back to reality. He had his palms resting on my chest and started to lean down, initiating a kiss. This was one of the hardest times trying to stay calm and cool when I was really nervous and unsure about this. But I want to try it. With him. For him.

My eyes closed and the second I felt the softness of his lips on mine my body started to relax a little more.

The way he was kissing me, how his tongue was way more forceful, it was strange but it didn't take long until I was liking it too. I tried to give as much control to him and keep my dominant self hidden this time, even though it was hard.

Jimin: „Not so bad being down there, is it?"

He was so damn cocky and full of confidence it made me want to punish him right away but also it was so fucking hot and sexy, the way he rubbed his lower half against my hard one.

Yoongi: „Don't get to full of yourself. I can switch this up real quick again. But for now I just want to see what you've got. Just out of curiosity of course."

He smirked back at me and I could see how he accepted the challenge by the way his eyes became all shining and excited.

I just looked confused when he stood up and got off the bed.

Jimin: „Stand up."

I furrowed my eyes at him and obediently stood up. Was he mocking me and taking advantage of his current position?

He forcefully opened my pants and almost ripped them down with my briefs. I stepped out of them and he pushed them aside. I don't have any problem with being naked around Jimin but his intense stare made me feel a little bit ... embarrassed since he was still half clothed.

With one strong push I felt the bed sheets on my back again and he stood tall in front of me.

Jimin: „Let's have some fun and prepare you."

Who is he and what did he do to Chim Chim?!
He took both of my legs and pushed me further back until there was enough space for him in between my thighs. Before joining me, he got rid of his own annoying jeans and underwear.
He was just as hard as me and I became more and more needy for any kind of touch or friction. But when I reached down to my erection, he yanked my hand right away and slowly shook his head with one finger raised like a mom does with their kids when they did something naughty. It is so frustrating to not be able to do anything to him. But I can't really complain.

Then finally he took me in his hand and slowly stroked up and down, teasing the shit out of me. I cursed and threw my head back. It feels as if he is getting revenge for all the times I did something like that to him.
With my eyes closed, I was unable to see his moves and was surprised when I felt his wet tongue licking the tip. A deep moan escaped from my gritted teeth and I could feel how his mouth formed a pleased smile.
This slow torture kept going for what seemed like forever until I lost it and gripped his hair roughly and pushed his head down and my hips up, fully entering his hot cavern. I started to fuck his mouth while lowly growling because I was already at my limit. He gagged at first and pushed against my strong hands. After a few more thrust I spilled my cum inside his mouth with a moan. My hands were still keeping him down until he had swallowed everything.
Heavily breathing I loosened my grip on him and he looked at my while licking his lips clean.
He raised one brow at me.

Jimin: „You are so impatient. Well now is finally my turn then."

He took two of his fingers inside his mouth and started sucking them while looking straight into my half closed eyes with a lustfull expression.
This sight made me feel things down there again and I internally cursed at myself for being such a horny slut. When he took his fingers out a string of saliva connected them to his lips until it ripped and I felt them at my entrance, slowly drawing circles around it. I twitched out of reflex at the new feeling but realized that it felt good so far. He was still looking at me and checked if I was okay. When he went up a little over the sensitive area between my balls and my asshole I let out a satisfied hum.
His fingers traveled back and where now giving more pressure on the muscle until one slipped in, making me jump a little. But he held me down with his other hand and pushed his digit in even more. It felt weird and there was this stinging pain that made me scrunch up my face. But he was being very careful and slowly pulled back out after it was fully inside.
When I started to relax a little more he added his second finger into the party and it started from the beginning again until I was also getting used to two fingers and the pain went away. He then started to curl them inside of me, pushing against my walls. He was searching for my prostate and I let out a totally high pitched girl moan when he found it, making him smile and massage that one spot more. I looked down and saw my twitching dick and Jimin's pleased look. My body let out uncontrollable moans and I already gave up on staying manly in this situation.
The next moment his fingers were gone and when I wanted to complain they were replaced with something bigger and even better. My nails were digging into his thighs because of the pain and pleasure I have never felt before. He was inside of me, all of him. But he stopped to let me get used to him first.
I want him to move. Now.
I started to move my hips on my own and find that special spot again.

Jimin: „Not so hasty. Is Yoongi enjoying to be fucked? Who would have guessed that."

His hands grabbed my hips and he spun me around, making me be on my hands and knees.
He entered me again and this time instantly started to move in a mindblowing pace. I sucked in the air at his fast thrusts, desperately pushing inside of me. And after pulling my body up against his own he hit my prostate dead on and I went back to moaning like a fucking bitch again.
His lips were at my ear, nibbling and biting it softly while still fucking me. One of his hands was twisting my nipple between his fingers, sending shivers of pleasure to my aching dick, that was being stroked by his other hand.

I never knew how skilled he was and how good at multi tasking.

From so many things happening I was about to get pushed over the edge any minute and from the moans that became louder next to my ear, I knew he was about to finish too.

My eyes squeezed shut and I screamed out his name when he hit me deep inside one last time and I felt his hot fluid filling me up. I came so hard, that my whole body was shaking and I had to stop his hand from touching my twitching erection. I fell down on the bed and had to catch my breath.

Jimin: „Wow that is truly a sight right now. You totally worn out with my cum flowing out of your ass."

Usually I would have shot back something at him but my body was not able to think nor move right now. And I don't think this will change for the next minutes.

Alright so I hope you liked this somewhat special episode of my story where Yoongi became the sub for once

Alright so I hope you liked this somewhat special episode of my story where Yoongi became the sub for once. And who knows maybe he liked it so much that it might happen again... 😏😁💦